PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 Drow Campaign seeking 1 more players

Madelaine
October 22nd, 2010, 18:07
Due to the fact that one of our players left the game we have one spot open in our drow campaign.

Time: 7pm EST (GMT-5) (bi-weekly)
Level: 2 (3 soon)
System: D&D 3.5 Forgotton Realms
Campaign: Selfmade

What we are looking for:
We are looking for a heavy roleplayer. There is dungeoncrawl and there are combats but we seek a roleplayer first of all. Especially since we RP on a forum between the games.
We play drow culture and religion. So if you are looking for playing Drizzt 2.0 you will be wrong with us. Its a hard and harsh world down there. Deal with it.
The group lacks a healer so a cleric would be nice but is not essential.
We are looking for a mature and tolerant player. Narrowminded players and rulelawyers please abstain from contacting.
You have to have skype and at least be able to listen if you do not want to talk.

What we offer:
We offer a group of good roleplayers and very nice people as well as a campaign that is focusing on the players with a deep and rich story. We try to play drow culture as best as we can without going over the top. Intrigue and information are the main weapons down there, not steel.
We are a solid group and reliable. We understand that RL comes first so if you are busy because of work or family sometimes its fine. Happens to all of us.

We also run a Dragonlance campaign that is being played at the same day/time just on the tuesdays the Drow campaign is on hold. Same group, same players, just different DM. You can join both or either. Its up to you.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested or if you have questions.

Madelaine

Andrepartthree
October 22nd, 2010, 23:31
Yep she's absolutely right on all counts ;) ... here's the link to more info on the Dragonlance campaign :)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=93631#post93631

Basically my dragonlance campaign would run this coming Tuesday Oct 26th, Madelaine's drow game runs the following Tuesday November 2nd, then my dragonlance game Tues Nov 9th.. you get the picture, same group of players but two different campaigns each with their own set of player characters ...

Currently PC's are at 5th level in the dragonlance game but due to level soon ... for my campaign an ideal player would be one who has time to read and respond to the "forum role play" posts for our group (part of the campaign takes place via forum posts basically though the majority of it is handled via FG game sessions.. on the forum you post from the point of view of your character, I as the DM would post the response of a non player character, another player who's PC is involved would post his or her response et cet) ...

Blahness98
October 23rd, 2010, 02:40
Wish the games were on Wednesdays cause I would so be in.

Andrepartthree
October 24th, 2010, 00:37
Damn :( .. Yeah I'd love to have you in there too blahness98 I remember Marie from the Bard's Sword and Quill game fondly :( ...

chaos2190
October 26th, 2010, 02:41
I would be interested in joining both.
Somewhat experienced aussie player, living in sydney. I know next to nothing about dragonlance and a little about forgotten realms, though have all the stuff. I can easily read through the drow fluff books and would most likely wish to play a female drow paragon/warlock/cleric/eldritch disciple
Timezone is gmt+10
If you use skype and would like to get hold of me, its the_hive_2009

Madelaine
October 26th, 2010, 04:13
The group is full again...

I will talk to Andre if we can squeeze one more in and then send you a PM chaos2190. I can not promise anything though sorry. :o

Andrepartthree
October 27th, 2010, 00:32
Actually a spot opened up in both campaigns , let us know if you're interested or not either way :) ...

Pheonix-IV
October 27th, 2010, 14:25
Just posting my own interest in joining both campaigns as well, coincidentally i also live in Australia, and chaos has his timezone wrong, we're +11 atm, not +10 :P

I've had a lot of experience with D&D and the Forgotten Realms, although substantially less with Dragonlance. I do have all the books though so catching up shouldn't be too hard.

Andrepartthree
November 1st, 2010, 15:15
Bump... would still like to find one more player...

Madelaine
November 2nd, 2010, 18:01
Just to clearify this since there seems to be a misunderstanding.

It is 7pm US time = GMT-5

Aldhurin
November 6th, 2010, 03:06
if the spot is open I would be very interested. But to be honest: I am Newbie to this. But I am totally into RPGs especially the role playing aspects of RPGs.
Let me know if you guys are interested.

Madelaine
November 6th, 2010, 04:10
Send a PM please.

Andrepartthree
December 3rd, 2010, 15:11
Sorry should have updated this a while ago ! :( ... right now both the Drow and the Dragonlance games are full (no more player slots I mean) but thanks so much to everyone who expressed an interest ! :) I'll post here again if a slot opens up in the dragonlance game...