PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Campaigns

grimm182
October 18th, 2010, 15:15
I have done some work with converting Warhammer scenarios to FG, I am interested in what others have done with either the Paths of the Damned series or Enemy Within, as I am thinking of running either of these for my friends.

It is a lot of work converting all the text and stats, so was wondering how far anyone has gotten and any tips on going forward with one of these campaigns with FG...or other Warhammer adventures even.

lordmalachdrim
October 18th, 2010, 16:41
What system are you planning on using? I've don't Enemy Within using both 1st and 2nd ed version of WFRP in face to face games and have it prepped and ready to go with HARP (Partially prepped for RMSS/FRP).

I've been thinking about the best way to go about it on FG II since one of my players would have to play online given their distance.

Valgard
October 20th, 2010, 15:12
I'm currently importing The Enemy Within into FG using the 2nd edition ruleset created by Nezzir. As I have a little more spare time now, I have wondered about tinkering with the ruleset (I've only run Mistaken Identity so far) before transferring the rest.
I have the Paths of Adventure campaign, but while parts of it look interesting, overall it didn't excite me that much; I really don't like the idea of the 'Storm of Chaos' for a start.

terrell
October 20th, 2010, 22:46
I have been running the Doom Stones campaign since April 09 and looking like we will wrap it up next month. I didn't import any of the materials other than scanning the handouts and recreating the maps in Campaign Cartographer. I quickly converted everything from 1st ed to 2nd ed and everything has worked out liked a champ.

grimm182
October 21st, 2010, 00:18
Well, i have a custom skin (for v2), i added some of the combat tracker tweaks and also converted the calendar plugin to the imperial dates (within the limitations)...and quite a few custom top down tokens!

What i hate is typing in all the data! :)

terrell
October 21st, 2010, 02:03
That I can relate to as well. I change the skin a tad, created a modules for my custom campaign data, and converted the minis from GW's site to tokens. It has been a fun run.