PDA

View Full Version : Friday 4E Paragon Game, 7:30 PM - 12:30 AM Pacific (UTC -8 )

Griogre
October 15th, 2010, 01:06
I recently had a player drop out of my Friday game and I am looking for a replacement. We are playing the WotC adventure path. The group started at first level with H1 Keep on the Shadowfell and is currently getting ready to start a prequel to P2 Demon Queen's Enclave.

This is a paragon level game/module. Obviously if you have played, run or read P2, or the P3 modules this would not be a good game for you. I will be likely be running P3 after finishing the P2 adventure or possibley restarting at a low level.

I am looking for an experienced D&D 4E player as paragon is too high a level for a beginning player and would not be fair to either the group or a beginning player. The player should be mature, dependable and able to contribute to the game. It’s ok if you are new to FG though you must be willing to learn to use the 4E ruleset.

Only races, classes, feats and powers from the Player’s Handbook, Player’s Handbook 2, Martial Power, Divine Power, Arcane Power or Primal Power are allowed (so first two PH's and first round of splats). No weapon types out of AV.

The party currently had a lost the final boss encounter of P1 with only one character surviving so they are redoing their party and will be loading in the characters tomorrow night. There are five other players.

You will also need a working head set as we use voice chat to handle rules questions and OOC. I also using voice to narrate setting, combat and other information.

If you are interested respond to the post or PM me.

l1wolf
October 15th, 2010, 04:25
Why couldn't you run this a little earlier. This would run until 3:30 am for me.
You probably don't need me in two of your campaigns anyway.

Griogre
October 15th, 2010, 07:52
Well, you could double dip in the other game on Sunday.... :) That's a much more Eastern Time friendly game.

l1wolf
October 15th, 2010, 12:24
I would but I already have a game on Sunday afternoon.

Griogre
October 16th, 2010, 02:59
Thanks for the interest, this opening has been filled.