PDA

View Full Version : Need exp 4E Dm help

Traok
October 9th, 2010, 19:43
Any chance I could send a pm to an experienced 4E DM on a trap/skill challenge I was hoping to incorporate, I think I have this in check but was hoping to get the thoughts of the pro's :)

Thanks

Traok

Fot5
October 9th, 2010, 22:45
I'm experienced (but hardly a pro), but you can PM me.

EugeneZ
October 12th, 2010, 00:32
I don't understand why you can't just post it here. Isn't that the entire point of a forum? We'll help you out. And other people searching can benefit from it!

walrusman999
October 12th, 2010, 03:33
yeah ive been playing for a while. ran several campaigns in 3.5 and 4.0 so i can help if you want. and im rather experienced with unruly players. mine have always figured out the hardest way to do something.

ex: trying to cross a 10ft hole, side they are trying to reach is on a lower lvl.
they decided to first see if they could use climbing kit to attach a grappling hook to the other side and slide down indiana jones style. failed... so then they try to get a ladder to stretch it across and drop it in the hole... finally they decide to run and jump like the first moderatly intelligent person you encounter anywhere, they all make it. one rolls a 20 and we decided he ran up the wall and slid down like you can do in the game Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.