PDA

View Full Version : Whats a guy gotta do?

aerduin
October 5th, 2010, 01:42
to get some pathfinder?? :D

hello all... I am new to the site, and semi-new to FG. im looking for a pathfinder game. Are there any that are currently running or starting that has an open spot for a player? My gaming style is pretty relaxed. I can adapt to pretty much any situation. I like challenging type games, with things you have to figure out, puzzles, mysteries with a good mix of action and adventure... but i will settle for plain old hack -n- slash dungeon crawling.

i prefer games that use voice, but it is not a must. i have wife/kids/job and the current days that are open for me are Wednesdays and Fridays... I may be open to mon or thurs, but tues/sat/sun are outski. gimme a shout and lets get something kickin!

Sigurd
October 5th, 2010, 13:07
Have you checked the calendar?

https://forums.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/

Arin
October 5th, 2010, 17:41
Hi Aerduin,

I'm running a Wednesday night game, 7:30-10:30PM EST, that will be Pathfinder. I was pulling my playerbase from a wide variety of RL friends from different places I've lived in the past, but I'm sure I could squeeze in one or two more. Glutton for punishment like that. ;) Our first session will be next Wednesday night, if you're interested PM me and I'll see about getting together with you 1 on 1 between now and then for rolling up a character.

--Arin

aerduin
October 5th, 2010, 20:31
yes i checked the calendar. I didnt want to apply to a game because none of the games with anything to do with pathfinder dont seem to have any schedules. i sent a couple of PMs but have not had a response as of yet.

aerduin
October 5th, 2010, 20:32
awesome... sent you a pm.