PDA

View Full Version : RoleMaster in Harn

GunnarGreybeard
September 29th, 2010, 15:53
I posted the main thread in the RoleMaster (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13336) section but figured I would announce it here as well for those of you who do not frequent the RoleMaster section of the forum.

Fersboo
September 30th, 2010, 21:35
I'd be willing to give it a try. Which version?

GunnarGreybeard
October 1st, 2010, 01:36
I'd be willing to give it a try. Which version?
Would be RoleMaster Classic (pretty much a reprint of the original).

Fersboo
October 1st, 2010, 02:25
I've got no experience with it, but am willing to give it a try. If it's in pdf, I'll get a copy shortly.

GunnarGreybeard
October 1st, 2010, 08:36
I've got no experience with it, but am willing to give it a try. If it's in pdf, I'll get a copy shortly.
No need unless you really want them. Just about all of the information is available in the Ruleset. Once you connect you will have access to that stuff and I can leave the server up for your guys to connect to click and read through the materials.

Fersboo
October 6th, 2010, 01:33
Check your version. You should be on v2.7.1.

If you use skype, my handle is John_aka_Fersboo

John

GunnarGreybeard
October 6th, 2010, 01:35
Check your version. You should be on v2.7.1.

If you use skype, my handle is John_aka_Fersboo

John
I usually run 2.6.5 because the newer guys don't always use the beta version, let me try to restart it.

Fersboo
October 6th, 2010, 01:42
*************DISREGARD**************

Ok. I can't remember if the host address changes when you update. Right now its telling me that idle pony cold cave doesn't exist.

PhilFischer
October 17th, 2010, 21:01
I have interest in playing if you do use Skype. I prefer the extra communication you get from voice. best way to contact me is my email at yahoo.com; PhilFischer@