PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Game Fri/Sun 7 pm EST

kungfubob
September 20th, 2010, 18:11
Looking to run a pathfinder adventure path (Council of Thieves) either of these nights and I'm trying to decide whether I'd rather use FGII or d20Pro. I already own a FGII license, so I'm leaning towards FGII. Would anyone be interested in starting up a 4-6 player campaign Fridays at 7 pm EST (with an option to play Sunday at the same time if the eagles game is earlier in the day, and semi-regularly after football season is over).

Let me know if you'd be interested. I already have the 1st AP already set up in FG, and would probably have the next two in a couple weeks. I'd be ready to start the first session up on October 1st.

I have 2 players already, and would be willing to start up a game if I can get 2-3 more that can really commit to the game. Let me know what you guys think, if I get a response I'll throw the game up on the calendar.

kungfubob
September 20th, 2010, 18:26
P.S. You need to at least have access to the core rulebook (or be able to access the Pathfinder SRD Wiki (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/)) and you need to download the Council of Thieves Player's Guide (https://paizo.com/pathfinder/adventurePath/councilOfThieves/v5748btpy89m7) (it's free on the Paizo website), and you should have a character made by the time we start playing (I'll keep track of who claims what for classes).

I'll allow anything from the core book, and I'll allow almost anything from the APG (most of the stuff in there is fine, but check with me first) and the Companion books, but no 3rd party stuff.

kungfubob
September 20th, 2010, 22:23
Post here if you're interested or email me ([email protected]). I'll try to get back to you in a day or two.

Dershem
September 20th, 2010, 22:47
N/M you'r looking at Friday and Sundays. ;p

kungfubob
September 21st, 2010, 04:20
Eh, primarily Fridays, Sunday is just the only other day I can get free.

l1wolf
September 21st, 2010, 15:53
Are you using point-buy or roll for stats? Are you allowing the use of traits, if so how many?

kungfubob
September 22nd, 2010, 17:07
Standard point buy (pathfinder society rules, 20 points, no trait reduced below 7), 2 traits, 1 must be a campaign trait from the CoT player's guide.

Trask
September 25th, 2010, 07:18
I'd like to play if you still have openings. As I'm in Australia, 7pm EST is 9am the following morning, so the Fri night timeslot is the only one I can attend. Definately keen to play though.

corrilwynn
October 18th, 2010, 18:29
I would love to play if you still have room. I am new to FGII, but am familiar with the Pathfinder rules. I am available both nights and love playing clerics.

glacius
October 23rd, 2010, 14:56
Any room in your pathfinder game?