PDA

View Full Version : New Player looking for 3.5 FR Campaign

iosuawood
September 17th, 2010, 02:29
A little about myself...I have been playing D&D for many years and have played a lot of other pnp games along the way. I haven't had a chance to play in awhile now do to most of my old gaming group moving off so I thought I would investigate how the online virtual tabletop community works. I enjoy role playing and dedicated campaigns over short hack and slash sessions. Typically enjoy playing Humans of almost any class and like to write up my characters backgrounds. Really like Forgotten Realms for the in depth material for backgrounds but not oppossed to try home brew campaigns either. I am at central standard time and have evenings open and most weekends for gaming. Looking forward to being a memeber of this community!

Griogre
September 18th, 2010, 02:07
Welcome to the boards, iosuawood. You will get a better response if you tell what time zone you are in and/or what day and times you are available to play.

iosuawood
September 18th, 2010, 02:23
Ummmm....thanks. I did mention that I am central standard time and have evenings open and most weekends at the end of my original post. I guess as far as mor specific times goes, probably after 6pm CST on weekdays and pretty much anytime on the weekends as long as I know in advance :)