PDA

View Full Version : 2 people looking for game (GMT +1)

Ashes
September 12th, 2010, 19:40
Hello,

My girlfriend and me are looking for a rpg game in a fantasy setting (no preferences which as we will prepare and read up anyway). Mostly we been playing 3.5 but we stopped a few years ago when our last group fell apart and we couldn't find a game to join (or scheduled games were blown off)

We can play almost any evening although weekdays or sunday evening are prefered.

Regards,

Kenny

Valarian
September 12th, 2010, 19:58
I'm currently starting a FATE game set in the Babylon 5 universe. This will be running on Sunday evenings (8pm to 11pm UK time). Have a look at the Google groups below if you're interested. I realise it's sci-fi rather than fantasy, and not necessarily a system you may have considered.

Sakusammakko
September 13th, 2010, 14:17
Hi!

I run a D&D campaign that generally meets on Sunday nights. You're welcome to lurk, play an NPC or join us.

I've created a thread where you can read up on the campaign and how to get started:
https://candc.forumotion.com/the-legio-campaign-gmt-f6/newcomers-almost-everything-you-need-to-know-to-get-started-t105.htm

Send me a message if you're interested.

Rob

Finess
September 13th, 2010, 20:18
A D&D game sounds like fun for us and we would gladly give it a go. If you want to speak to us or prep for the game i will pm you my hotmail.

Also thankyou for the offer Valarian but i think Fantasy games are more our thing. Maybe another time. :)

Greetings from Finess aka Ashes gf. :)