PDA

View Full Version : Scrying Will Do You No Good Campaign LFP EST

Dracenfels
September 10th, 2010, 02:06
SCRYING WILL DO YOU NO GOOD

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Annoucing the annual Festival of Shadows hosted since time immemorial by the authority of the port city of Critwall. In accordance with and the authority of The Most High and Honorable King Julian Frostwall III of the Kingdom of Furyondy, it is with great pleasure that King Julian and his court bid welcome to adventurers far and wide for this year's "Running of the Gauntlet". All thrill seekers are welcome to join in the competition, from the fearful apprentice to seasoned veteran. As always this years’ top prizes will include the finest in magical weapons, armor, tombs, and potions, including the recently recovered, legendary vorpal sword, the “Blade of Cairn”. In keeping with the traditions of our beloved goddess Sehanine our gauntlets will be especially dangerous and deadly this year. So don’t forget to bring your trusty trap finder or our clerics will be scraping your remains off our dungeon floors at your expense. Entrance to our observation decks are limited and subject to a first come first serve basis. Do not tarry secure your entrance post haste.
Ruffians, thieves, rabble-rousers, and provocateurs will not be tolerated.
By Order Of:
King Julian Frostwall III

We are playing Sundays from 6 to 10 PM GMT -5 (Eastern). The group is 3rd level and we are looking for a reliable player to join this original 4e D&D campaign.

Dracenfels
September 13th, 2010, 05:41
Changed post now looking for Sunday game.

Dracenfels
September 15th, 2010, 15:56

Necromik
September 17th, 2010, 17:43
Are you still looking for players?

Dracenfels
September 17th, 2010, 22:25

Necromik
September 18th, 2010, 00:21
Tomorrow I may be late.....about half hour or so, not sure if this would be ok with you all but I can connect on your server on Friday nigh if you want.

Do you need a cleric or any Leader would work?

Dracenfels
September 18th, 2010, 02:28
That's not a problem we'll wait for you...I sent you a private message with the alias that you could connect to me.

Dracenfels
September 19th, 2010, 08:06

Dracenfels
September 27th, 2010, 05:02
So now I need players for my Sunday game...anyone interested pm me or leave me a post.

Dershem
September 27th, 2010, 21:08
Hey I'm for sure interested. if you want to pm me the details ;)

Dracenfels
October 4th, 2010, 03:53
Hey man sorry for not getting back to you sooner...I'm going to PM you all the info.

We need one more if anyone is interested let me know

Bizko
October 9th, 2010, 07:56
What kind of character do you need?

Kmav101
October 14th, 2010, 18:20
Interested PM me any details could play whatever you need or just come up with something I fancy

New to FG and have only DMed 4ed

Dracenfels
October 15th, 2010, 22:33
Ok recruiting closed for the moment.