PDA

View Full Version : New - Looking for a Game

KemeticCultus
September 9th, 2010, 14:55
Ultimately I'm interesting in GMing for Shadowrun, but I'm down for trying out the software on any universe as a player. I'd like to try this out as soon as possible.

Do I need to purchase a license or will the demo do fine?

If I need to purchase a license, what is the best for my interests as far as wanting to GM (and possibly even create modules, tokens, maps, etc.)?

Thank you.

Dershem
September 9th, 2010, 15:18
If your interested in running you want to get a full license or an Ultimate. If you find a game with a GM with a Ultimate License you do not need to purchase to play. However if the gm does not have the Ultimate license you need at the least the lite license.

KemeticCultus
September 9th, 2010, 15:25
I just picked up the full license and I sense that I'll soon be on my way to upgrading.

Now I just need to test this out. If anyone has a game going on soon and is okay with showing a noob the ropes, let me know!

Thank you for the quick reply.

Doswelk
September 9th, 2010, 15:34
I am running a Savage Worlds game tomorrow evening 19:30 UK time, you are welcome to join us.

KemeticCultus
September 9th, 2010, 15:55
Count me in. I have downloaded and installed Mumble. What did I need to know to connect with you on Mumble? I've never used it before.

KemeticCultus
September 10th, 2010, 18:50
I am logged into the FG server. Is the game still going on?