PDA

View Full Version : Looking to spy/learn

nalo0351
September 8th, 2010, 17:13
I purchased FG a while back intent on running a campaign for my long distant friends. After months of struggling to figure things out we drifted apart and stopped working on getting things ready for the campaign. I would like to piggy back with someone as a player or observer to better see how things should run.

We were planning on running a custom setting using the Pathfinder rules.

I would be available any day of the week after 9:00pm CST.

I should probably watch the tutorials again to refresh my memory on the basics of game creation...but even then I am sure I could learn more about the system by seeing in action.

-Shane

Moon Wizard
September 8th, 2010, 17:33
The tutorials in the downloads section were just recently made by one of the community members (Xorne), and are an excellent walkthrough of various aspects of the tabletop. You should definitely check these out.

Regards,
JPG

Fersboo
September 8th, 2010, 19:20
I was in a similiar situation a couple of months ago. I just found a game to join and have played about a dozen 4E games so far. Tonight I start my WFRP 2E game.

Setting up my own game might have been easier if I was running a 4E game, but the experience helped me puzzle out what I needed to too to set up a game.