PDA

View Full Version : Player Seeking 3.5E game

DMdomination
August 30th, 2010, 06:04
I have been playing D&D for many years and have lots of experience. I am currently running a D&D game but am putting in on hold while I am in school for a few months. In the mean time i'm looking to join a game as a player, to keep up the fun just have less actual prep work to do. I prefer Forgotten Realms but I am down for anything. Please 3.5 only. If you are looking for a good player please email me at [email protected] since I dont check this often enough.

Tony

Gakarak
September 10th, 2010, 21:03
I need experience ad a DM of FG2 on seven
Do you want to try an adventure (soon to be a campaign) with me as a DM?

ButtatakiBuddha
September 11th, 2010, 03:04
I would Like to join if you are starting a campaign. I have been looking for a D&D 3.5 campaign. Times that are good for me are Mon-thurs after 4pm (GMT-5)

Kilgrave
September 11th, 2010, 04:48
I would to play as well if you play in the late evenings. I work until past 7pm (EST) so I wouldn't be available until 9ish. Just let me know.

Gakarak
September 11th, 2010, 17:25
As soon as I solve the problem of connection I would let you know

walrusman999
October 18th, 2010, 15:58
i posted on a nother thread. i would also like to play. i check this often enough. i am experienced with 3.5 dm and player. just new to fg. would like to join a game to get some experience. im in school so idc about times much. will make it to whatever games i can. and if u want to solve connection issues try hamachi. will connect through routers and stuff. creats a personal lan connection via the interwebs. i use it for other things. its great if you want a closed game. not good for open games but you could always just hand out the info to people who want to join. just an idea. thanks

walrusman999

Killian
October 21st, 2010, 19:03
Also still seeking a 3.5 or Pathfinder game. Really looking for one to commit to as long as the times can fit, I'm quite hemmed into these times have amde attempts to flex around them and it didn't work. Played FG2 for a little while and quite adept at creating characters centred on roleplay, even the sword-swingers

Tues: 5PM-11PMGMT
Weds: 9AM-1AM GMT
Thurs:9AM-11PM GMT
Fri: 5PM-1AM GMT
Sat: 9AM-5PM GMT

ButtatakiBuddha
October 21st, 2010, 21:10
Hey, Killian, if you run a game, can I join?

also, looking for players for a Monday night D&D game, it is running at 9 o'clock GMT -5. if you are interested contact my GM at [email protected]

Gizmofg
October 28th, 2010, 07:45
I would be willing to play.
8pm-midnight most nights (GMT+8).