PDA

View Full Version : Next Release

Zygon2004
August 22nd, 2010, 00:32
Hello.

I've found threads talking about similar issues that I've had (such as table 03-03 missing most of its text) and then a comment in the same thread that it will be addressed in the next release.

Has there been any updates? If so, where can I go to find them?

PhilFischer
October 20th, 2010, 19:54
Yes, is there any date on the next update.
Is there a 'beta' of the next RMC.

ddavison
October 24th, 2010, 17:35
We have a set of RMC Updates that we are still testing and planning to roll out. I will post an update on the forums and send a link to the RMC Newsletter subscribers when it is available for re-download.

GunnarGreybeard
October 24th, 2010, 22:09
We have a set of RMC Updates that we are still testing and planning to roll out. I will post an update on the forums and send a link to the RMC Newsletter subscribers when it is available for re-download. Good deal . . would make a good must have for the upcoming holiday season, just saying. :)

JDArmstrong
October 25th, 2010, 11:45
I purchased the RMC add-in... ran through the installation. Seemed to be fine... however, I get the Role Master themed interface in FGII but, the tables for Arms Law and etc... are not coming up. Any suggestions?

ddavison
October 25th, 2010, 13:14
Do the modules show up for Arms, Law and Spell in your module activation window?

JDArmstrong
October 25th, 2010, 14:20
Do the modules show up for Arms, Law and Spell in your module activation window?

Yes, they do.

I should clarify... I found out that the only time I can access them is during character creation. That's it.

I can not access them during a new campaign creation... In-fact I get an error message creating a new campaign (could be due to using a 64bit OS/Windows 7).

GunnarGreybeard
October 25th, 2010, 15:26
I'm running Vista so I am not sure of the folder structure within Windows 7. If they are showing up you should have access as long as you have them "opened" in the Module Activation window.

JDArmstrong
October 25th, 2010, 16:10
I'm running Vista so I am not sure of the folder structure within Windows 7. If they are showing up you should have access as long as you have them "opened" in the Module Activation window.

That would be a negative GhostRider... I only see the icons and the books open in the Module Activation window but, nothing else. I can only interact with them (read contents) during character creation... One of the devs wrote me on this as well. Wait and see...

'C:\Program Files x86\etc\etc' is the directory structure for Windows 7