PDA

View Full Version : Image control toolbar

Aloradianya
August 20th, 2010, 22:58
Hello everyone. I have been scouring the boards looking for the answer to this question (as well as the user guide and the videos). I know that in Version 2.7 there is supposed to be an image control toolbar. I have seen it in Xorn's videos and in the release notes as well. Up until a couple of minutes ago, I was running version 2.7 and never found the image toolbar. I have just un-installed, re-installed, patched, (which only took me to 2.65) then hit the test version in the testmodemanager.exe and re-updated to get me to 2.71.

I still don't have the image control bar. There is no control bar at the top of the map when I look at it and I can't figure out how to bring it up from the radial menu.

I am traveling to my friend's tomorrow to install and train them on the client version and to run my first FG2 based game and I am still trying to get these maps right. If anyone can give me a suggestion I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks!

Aloradianya
August 20th, 2010, 23:52
Wohoo!! I take it all back. I decided to go in and remove some of the additional extensions I was loading and low and behold - I have a image bar!! I might just pull this off after all.

Thanks again!

Griogre
August 21st, 2010, 02:05
Specifically you want to make sure you don't use that map extension because it's functionally is in version 2.7. You should also make sure you update the personality and treasure parcel extensions if you are using 2.7.1.