PDA

View Full Version : Drag & Drop effects, Hit & Miss

Stork1
August 20th, 2010, 06:24
Hi, I'm running a 4e Campaign using FG2 version 2.7.1 and noticed some things that were done in the tutorial that aren't working in my game. Wasn't sure if it is a bug, something that didn't go into the 2.7 release or just a misconfiguration on my part.

When a player tries to drag an effect from his mini-character sheet or the effects window onto an enemy (either on the map or combat tracker) it immediatly expires:

[EFFECT] Marked EXPIRES endnext [INIT 5][to Dog 33][by Joe Blow]

I've tried it with the enemy targeted, untargeted and himself & the enemy targeted and all the same result, but on the GM side I can do it just fine.

The 2nd problem I'm having is if I roll to hit on the GM screen it tells me whether it hits or misses and when I roll damage it automatically applies it to the target(s) wounds, yet when my players target an enemy and roll to hit it doesn't says Hit or Miss and when they roll damage it will say how much damage and to what target but doesn't automatically apply the damage the the target's wounds.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Moon Wizard
August 20th, 2010, 06:59
Check in the options to make sure that the option to Enable PC Actions is turned On.

Cheers,
JPG

Stork1
August 20th, 2010, 07:18
That was it, had it set to 'report'.

THANK YOU!