PDA

View Full Version : Rippers Theme Work in Progress...

Doswelk
August 20th, 2010, 01:20
Started a Rippers campaign tonight (as a player!).

So that meant I HAD to create a new theme :D

Not done much yet...

ProfMarks
August 20th, 2010, 02:25
Very nicely done. How do you handle having a tiling background with the one logo in the center?

ddavison
August 20th, 2010, 03:22
Nice theme! Mind if we include that with the Rippers download as well?

Doswelk
August 20th, 2010, 09:01
Very nicely done. How do you handle having a tiling background with the one logo in the center?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7903&highlight=desktop discusses it better than I could.

Basically you have one image on the left and a decal on the right, then update the relevant xml file (varies on rule set) to set the co-ordinates.

Doswelk
August 20th, 2010, 09:01
Nice theme! Mind if we include that with the Rippers download as well?

I do not know it will be good enough!

And it's not finished.

But if you want to...

Doswelk
August 21st, 2010, 21:39
It's basically done, can anyone remind me how the <framedef> code works, as some of the textures are mapping correctly.

I understand how the top bottom left right bits work, just not sure how the numbers go.

I think <topleft rect="0,0,85,110" /> means start at 0,0 and move x 85 and y 110. but I to be sure.

tdewitt274
August 22nd, 2010, 00:26
This should help you out:
Control positioning (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/modguide/windowing.xcp) > Control positioning

The x coordinate (horizontal position of the left edge)
The y coordinate (vertical position of the top edge)
The width of the control
The height of the control

Doswelk
September 11th, 2010, 20:36
Not done much more with the theme but we are using it

Doswelk
January 25th, 2012, 23:11
Updated this for our upcoming game, added Reason and Status to the character sheet.

Also made another version that uses Sanity instead (as hinted as will be the case in Rippers Deluxe Edition)

StuartW
January 27th, 2012, 07:23
Nice work!

Doswelk
January 27th, 2012, 21:30
Re-writing the lodge extension now....

Doswelk
January 28th, 2012, 17:04
7_Lc9vHGgkM

Moon Wizard
February 4th, 2012, 18:37
Since I am playing a Rippers / Realms of Cthulhu hybrid right now, I thought it would be nice to make the derived stats portion of the character sheet easier to add to. It seems like a lot of the custom stats for different SW campaigns could be accounted like that. (i.e. Sanity / Corruption for RoC, Status / Reason for Rippers, etc.)

Cheers,
JPG