PDA

View Full Version : 4e Greyhawk Campaign GMT -5 Saturdays 7to11 pm

Dracenfels
August 19th, 2010, 02:54
I just started this homebrew campaign last week with 5 players and we would like another. If you are reliable and would like to join a good long term campaign, tell me about yourself and your role playing experience. The adventure will be combat heavy at first so those not familiar with 4e, can learn it but it will be strong in story and development at the same time. Eventually a good mix of combat and roleplaying is the goal. I would also like to run H2 and H3 mods and fit them into the story in the future perhaps, so if this sounds like something that interests you...post or PM me. We already have all the major roles covered except for a Mage but character class is pretty much open to anything really. We have a Cleric, Monk, Ranger, Rogue, and a Fighter.

Dracenfels
August 22nd, 2010, 21:53
bump123456

Sid1120
August 24th, 2010, 04:47
I'd join as that missing Mage :)

Can you hook me up with the details? Starting levels, connection and such?

Nydhog
August 25th, 2010, 00:29
I would be down. I just started learning 4th ed. Been playing since 2nd Ed. I'm definitely a Brain over Brawn player (In the roleplaying aspect). I follow the "Even in combat: Roleplay it" motto. I am in EST, but a late-night guy. Seems like your games would be 11pm est to 3am which is more then in my realm of sleep schedule lol. I am open to play anything :-D

Dracenfels
August 29th, 2010, 01:45
Still looking for a player or players since it's a new campaign and unsure if players are reliable. Character creation is wide open ....definitely interested in playing are the monk and a rogue everyone else is up in the air. Drop me a line if you are interested.

Dracenfels
September 2nd, 2010, 05:58
Alright we are now looking for just 2 players a healer and possible a mage type. We have monk, rogue, fighter and ranger.