PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players for a project

Cade
August 6th, 2010, 22:37
***SESSION IS CLOSED

Hello everyone.

I'm looking for six players to help me with a little project. I'm going to be DM'ing my first campaign sometime in the near future, and I'm trying to put together a set of "house protocols" for my online games. These are not D&D rules modifications, but rules like when to speak over the mic, and what to say when it is your turn. Keeping games running smoothly in an online format is a bit of a challenge, so I'm hoping these help to keep the game running at a good pace during online sessions. I need six willing participants to join me for a simple combat encounter with pre-made characters to play using these "house protocols" and give me feedback on the experience.

You may want to join me if...

You are new to Fantasy Grounds and/or virtual table-top gaming.
You are new to D&D 4th Edition and/or D&D in general.
You are looking for ways to improve your own online games.
You are bored and want to help out.

If we have enough people, I'm planning on holding the session on Monday, August 9th at 8:00 PM EST (GMT -5).

You will need the following to play...

A licensed copy of Fantasy Grounds II.
A decent quality microphone (headset preferred).
Teamspeak 3 Client: www.teamspeak.com
A decently fast internet connection, capable of handling the FG connection and voice chat at the same time.

*If you are interested, please PM me with your email address. Once I have six sign-ups, I'll update this thread that the session is closed and email everyone further details on the session.