PDA

View Full Version : CoC ruleset through Digital Adventures

Arazmus
August 6th, 2010, 21:27
Helloo.

I bought a FG2 license and the CoC ruleset way back in November 2008. Just before I was going to start a CoC campaign I got a new job, which stopped me joining the game (Feb '09). And then my desktop computer died. :cry:

Any thoughts of gaming went out of the window, due to the hours worked, and the files being on my dead machine.

Fast forward to today, and I was thinking about how to get back into gaming. I remembered FG2, and found that I still have the license key stored. FG2 downloaded, and the key works fine. Good times. :D

When I went to re-download the CoC ruleset, I discovered that Digital Adventures is no more! :eek:

Does anyone know where I have to go to re-download it? I still have the emailed receipt, but it's pretty useless with the company no longer existing.

cpbs
August 7th, 2010, 02:04
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11152&highlight=digital+adventures

See if that answers your question.

Phystus
August 9th, 2010, 21:46
Smiteworks now owns the ruleset, so you should be able to get it from the store. You may have to email support to get the licensing straightend out, though ([email protected]).

Edited to correct above email, and also to add...

I found this on the Wiki's FAQ section:
Q. I purchased this through RPGNow or from Digital Adventures before the transfer of ownership. What do I do now?

A. Please send an email to [email protected] with your request. We can look it up and send it to you but we require that you request the key from the same email address you used to purchase the license or provide some other means of identification. If you provide suitable information, we will send the key to your new address but will CC the original purchase email as well for security.

~P

Arazmus
August 17th, 2010, 04:01
Cheers both.

All sorted now, thanks to Doug. :)