PDA

View Full Version : [Interest Check] NWoD - Geist

malachi666
August 1st, 2010, 23:53
Hello,

I was wondering if there was any interest in the New World of Darkness game Geist - the Sin Eaters. It is an interesting game about people that die and then are returned to life after they have made a deal with a ghost, known as a Geist.

I would be willing to teach you if you aren't familiar with the game. It runs off the NWoD ruleset (which you can find in the Wiki). In fact, I would like players that weren't familiar with the setting, that way we could explore it together.

I am looking for no more than 4-5 players max. I am in the EST, and I would prefer to use VOIP (Skype) as this is more condusive to roleplay. Days\Times negotiable.

Anyways, post if you are interested.

CJSJBK
August 2nd, 2010, 00:16
I am interested. ^^

malachi666
August 2nd, 2010, 00:43
CJSJBK, are you familiar with Geist or the NWoD in general? Are you familiar with the mechanics? I am only asking because I am trying to guage experience level.

CJSJBK
August 2nd, 2010, 18:13
I've read about Geist, but have no experience with it.

malachi666
August 2nd, 2010, 19:25
OK Cool. I am just reading through some stuff currrently. I will post more as time goes by.

trialaccess
August 5th, 2010, 02:42
I am very interested, I have been playing nWOD (mostly GMing) since it first graced us. I usually GM, but have been looking for any nWOD game really, I don't get to play often :) I have the Geist book, but haven't really had the chance to read through it very much.

As for schedule, I am free most days, but I am Central time, so there is a little time difference there. Also, my Mondays are pretty shot for a game.

Please let me know if you need any further information from me.

Thanks,

--Trial

malachi666
August 5th, 2010, 02:45
As an update, I am not sure if this is going to run after all. I will create a new thread if I decide to run it. thank you for the interest though.

malachi666
August 5th, 2010, 02:54
Actually strike that last comment. I just have to finish some RL stuff but I should be good to go after all!!! I will create a new thread once I am ready, should be a week or so at most.