PDA

View Full Version : Two issues.

Visvalor
July 26th, 2010, 14:57
First, one of my gamers keeps crashing (just one guy) occasionally entering text into the chat box and hitting enter. His router crashes supposedly and therefore he dc's. Could this be a firewall issue with his packets or something? I really have no idea.

Bigger issue, this program seems to be choking with more variables. I mean there are games out there using 3D technology and a lot more complex functions that aren't using this much CPU or Memory. I'm not bitchin' persay :P but I'd like to know why it uses so much memory/CPU.

I'm on a quad core phenom with 4gb of memory, it uses 518megs regularly and one of my cores pretty solid.

I'm assuming it's a problem with my ruleset but I need to know what kind of problems could a ruleset generate within the XML that would cause such an issue. Some of my gamers are having a hard time even loading.

Thanks!

Oberoten
July 27th, 2010, 12:00
Version 2.7 should fix most of the issues with resources.

- Obe

Visvalor
July 27th, 2010, 14:30
XP I love how all the answers to the most recent posts are "Version 2.7 will fix it" :P

I vote Version 2.7 to be renamed FG Jesus >O!

Leonal
July 27th, 2010, 16:15
XP I love how all the answers to the most recent posts are "Version 2.7 will fix it" :P

I vote Version 2.7 to be renamed FG Jesus >O!

That'd only make it useful for a percentage of the user base. ;)
//
FG tends to crash/hang if the packets don't get where they want yeah.