PDA

View Full Version : 4e FR campaign looking for players

Demogorgon
July 23rd, 2010, 17:14
Hi,

I am looking for a consistent player who has time to play every Tuesday and contribute between sessions via email or on the campaign forums.

Setting:Forgotten Realms (Damara/Vassa) - post spellplague (1459 DR)
Time: Tuesdays 7:30pm EST

Here is the party make up so far (everyone is Level 2)
Fighter
Wizard
Swordmage
Invoker
Avenger
Cleric

The makeup of the party has changed since the campaign's inception and I suspect it will continue to do so. Some players may have to abandon the game due to other commitments. Therefore, I may be looking for more then just one player.

The website for the campaign is here.
https://bloodstonelands.mygamesonline.org

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

Noelle
July 25th, 2010, 01:32
I'm interested in a D&D game count me in I can play a monk, don't know what race yet

jonci
July 25th, 2010, 08:38
I'm interested in joining a game. I don't know much about FR, though. Normally I'd play a Wizard, but if you have one already I could pick up Sorcerer.

Demogorgon
July 25th, 2010, 20:01
Hi,

I just want to let you know that you can use phb3 to make characters. I know the website says otherwise, but barred it when I first started the campaign. At that time I wanted to keep things simple until I became more familiar with FG2.

The website is down at the moment, but it should be back up soon.

Demogorgon
July 27th, 2010, 04:55
I just realized that my inbox was full. Please pm me any messages you sent me again.

Thanks

Demogorgon
August 3rd, 2010, 15:25
I'm still looking for another player so if anyone is interested please send me a PM.

thanks