PDA

View Full Version : Which time slot works for you?

Mask_of_winter
July 20th, 2010, 00:52
Using the information gathered in my previous poll (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12739) I would like to know what your availability is. Again, it is a multiple choice poll.

Mask_of_winter
July 23rd, 2010, 02:06
ok, if not those time slots, which ones then?

Stitched
August 7th, 2010, 20:25
Hey, thanks for the private invite.

None of those time are good for my (unfortunately) since I am GMT +1 so most of those games would be starting at 1:00 in the morning; a wee bit late for this old-timer. :)

Mask_of_winter
August 7th, 2010, 20:39
Awww too bad... thanks for the taking the time to answer. Not even the Saturday slot would work?

Stitched
August 7th, 2010, 20:48
Saturday afternoon? Depends on the start time. Ideal for me would be early afternoon which would be morning for you. I've tried signing up for games and the time thing is always an obstacle.

Mask_of_winter
August 7th, 2010, 20:50
We usually start at 12 or 1 pm GMT-5, so more like the early evening for you.

Stitched
August 7th, 2010, 20:54
Hmm. Yeah, would be around 6-ish (dinner time) for my household. Well, I could say you have a "tentative player". :)

Mask_of_winter
August 7th, 2010, 20:58
I plan to resume the Saturday game in two weeks from now. We are currently playing a Space Pulp game, a homebrew using the Daring Tales of the Space Lanes and Sci-fi Toolkits. So far it's a hit.

chitownroy
September 5th, 2010, 19:21
I would be interested in playing but until the beginning of November Saturdays are only open at night for me.

CAPryde
September 6th, 2010, 08:02
My schedule is pretty open. Saturdays will be somewhat hit-and-miss in the fall, owing to the college football season, but they're generally good for me.

VenomousFiligree
September 7th, 2010, 22:17
I may be working away from home midweek soon, so that would be midnightish to 3ish. If it was no later than 3 then I could maybe make it.