PDA

View Full Version : PathFinder Tuesday Evening (EST) Game

ionofrao
July 18th, 2010, 20:54
I am running the pathfinder Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path.

We play every Tuesday from 7:00pm - 11:00pm Eastern Time (US) (GMT-5)

We have been playing for a few months but one of our members has just started grad school and had to drop and another left a while ago for personal reasons (both said they still like the game and were sorry to have to quit for whatever that's worth)

I run the game, and currently have 4 active players.

We are using the iconic pathfinder characters from the modules currently active are

Marisiel - Rogue / Bard
Valeros - Fighter / Ranger
Ezren - Mage
Sullomon (taking Seelah role and background, he just wanted a male version) - Paladin

the two characters that were played but left are

Seoni - Human Sorcerer
Kyra - Human Cleric

Both the unplayed iconics are up for a new player or you could use one of the others (see here for descriptions)

https://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Iconics

We use team speak (2.0) software to play (I have a server), and of course fantasy grounds. We use the d20jpg rule set with the pathfinder add-on.

We have been regularly running for over 4 months now and don't plan to stop till the adventure path is over.

We are just starting the hook mountain massacre the third module, so we have completed 2 of the 6 modules in the adventure path, so a long way to go still.

If you are interested please don't read too much about the adventure path, there is a lot available online and I wouldn't want you to spoil your fun.

Please reply here with your character interest (starting at 6th level), availability, play style etc...

We have a good group and I don't want to disrupt it, so will want to talk a little before allowing anyone to join.

Thanks

pmcdade
July 20th, 2010, 17:00
Would you be willing to share some of the work you've done? I own both the .pdf and paper versions and we're about to start the same adventure...

ionofrao
July 20th, 2010, 17:11
Sure, If we could find a way I could export my campaign, I have all of the monsters and npc's from the first 3 modules built, all the encounters built, all the maps and monster pictures from the PDF's in the game etc. Basically about 4 or 5 hours of work per module is what I have spent on setup time, so it would save you 15+ hours of work...