PDA

View Full Version : Windowed mode

Kefrem
July 13th, 2010, 22:56
is there a way to run FG:2 in windowed mode? if so how does one do it?

thanks

drahkar
July 14th, 2010, 00:57
It usually starts in Windowed Mode. When you start it up, are you double clicking on the title bar to expand it?

Kefrem
July 14th, 2010, 19:18
yea it does that...but it usually extends beyond the task bar at bottom so i cant drag and resize it :( It makes it hard to run pdf mods and such with copy and paste. I guess what i should have asked was how do i start it smaller then it normally does.

Phystus
July 15th, 2010, 00:34
I think it starts at the minimum already. You might see if you can set your display to a higher resolution. I think there's some netbooks that can't, though.

~P

mr_h
July 15th, 2010, 01:50
If yours started off as full screen, you can right click on the desktop and it will present the option to go into Windowed mode (I think its the right side option if memory recalls).

I think it starts at the minimum already. You might see if you can set your display to a higher resolution. I think there's some netbooks that can't, though.

~P

I recently stumbled upon a little registry hack (link) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=93244&postcount=19) that enabled me to change the available screen resolutions on my netbook. Might be worth giving a shot (can't promise it'll work for everyone though).

Xorn
July 15th, 2010, 17:00
Make sure everything but FG2 is minimized and right click the task bar. Choose "Tile Windows Vertically" or "Show Windows Side by Side" depending on your Windows version. It will resize FG2 to fill the screen (without covering the taskbar) but it won't maximize it.