PDA

View Full Version : 4e homebrew looking for player GMT -5

Dracenfels
July 9th, 2010, 06:27
Scrying Will Do You No Good Campaign looking for a player to take the position of a player who can no longer play with us. We play on Sundays 6pm to 10pm regularly. We've been playing for a few months. Now, the group is 2nd level and in the middle of the adventure. We are all basically in our 30s. I described the setting and roleplay NPCs, verbally. The players we have are also quite verbal. You may use PHB 1,2,3, FR, or Eberron. We have a cleric, rogue, bard, and wizard. So a meatshield or striker would be ideal yet any class would do fine. If you are interested in joining a good group with good dynamics let me know and I'll give you the details. Please only inquire if you a reliable and can make it most sundays. If you are a noob to FG or 4e we will work with you but we do prefer mature and experienced roleplayers.

Dracenfels
July 11th, 2010, 06:32
bump diti bump

Sillius
July 11th, 2010, 17:15
Though I am not a huge fan of 4e, your adult player base and the fact that you seem to have a steady campaign intrigues me. I have only played two FG sessions, though (Warhammer campaigns that never really got going).

Oh, and I am 42, so get off my lawn. If another ball comes over here, I'm keeping it.

Dracenfels
July 12th, 2010, 08:02
Ok we got the players we needed thanks for all the replies.