PDA

View Full Version : What are you itching to play?

Mask_of_winter
July 8th, 2010, 21:54
Which Savage Worlds setting are you most interested in playing? I have a limit of ten options so if your preferred setting isn't part of it just post it. These choices are my personal favorites.

VenomousFiligree
July 8th, 2010, 22:12
I voted for RoC and Solomon Kane. I would also like to play Agents of Oblivion and the soon to be released Interface Zero.

Tristram
July 9th, 2010, 02:01
In no particular order:
Runepunk
Daring Tales of the Sprawl
Realms of Cthulhu
Daring Tales of Adventure
Agents of Oblivion
Deadlands
Rippers
Solomon Kane
Weird War II
Slipstream

VenomousFiligree
July 9th, 2010, 07:09
Weird War II

Yeah that one too! :)

mr_h
July 10th, 2010, 03:01
I haven't played Savage Worlds (outside sitting in on a game session or two), and I don't have the settings, but I choose a couple that seem interesting to me.:)

Doswelk
July 11th, 2010, 09:19
Looking forward to Darwins World

Mask_of_winter
July 12th, 2010, 21:55
There are currently some openings in Mac40k and I's Sunday evening group. We are currently recruiting for Mac's War of the Dead game which should run for about 6 weeks. Then, I take over and will run what is the most popular from this poll. I just finished running DL:R.

Here's the link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12763

Mask_of_winter
July 18th, 2010, 13:27
If you are free on Sat afternoons (EST , GMT-5) and are one who voted for Daring Tales, I started a game of Daring Tales of the Space Lanes. We had a great time. If you're free on the 24th and would like to join send me a pm or reply to this thread. We'd love to have you!

trilan
July 19th, 2010, 17:01
I voted for DLR and Hellfrost because those would be my favorite picks out of the list.

I'd say right behind that would be RoC, WWII, and Rippers.
Day after Ragnarok looks interesting, but I'm not too familiar with it.

Czarisyn
July 19th, 2010, 20:52
Old school Deadlands but that's not going to happen without a miracle

Mask_of_winter
July 19th, 2010, 21:48
Old school Deadlands but that's not going to happen without a miracle

Are you talking about Deadlands Classics? or d20?

Czarisyn
July 19th, 2010, 21:53
Classic, chips, decks, paperclips and grit

Skipper
August 30th, 2010, 21:57
Deadlands definitely, I'm looking forward to it coming out.

Post Apocolyptical: I'm looking forward to running a Twilight 2000 version of whatever comes out.....just to get nostagia going again.

CAPryde
September 3rd, 2010, 21:06
I like Necropolis, DL:R, and Hellfrost, having played very enjoyable campaigns in all three settings.

VenomousFiligree
September 7th, 2010, 22:11
Post Apocolyptical: I'm looking forward to running a Twilight 2000 version of whatever comes out.....just to get nostagia going again.

My first RPG was Aftermath, I'd love to get some Savage Worlds Post Apocolyptical FFF! :)

Doswelk
September 20th, 2010, 11:20
I am looking forward to the Savage version of Darwin's World

We played a lot of d20 when that came out

daddystabz
February 7th, 2012, 22:43
I want to play 50 Fathoms, Rippers, Deadlands, Iron Dynasty.

Dershem
February 7th, 2012, 22:59
Rippers or Deadlands ;)

Doswelk
February 8th, 2012, 19:46
Rippers or Deadlands ;)

My 2nd and 1st favourite Savage Settings.....

Closely followed by 50 Fathoms, Sundered Skies,Slipstream,Wonderland,Hellfrost,Solomon Kane, Necropolis,Cthulhu,Necessary Evil,Runepunk,Suzerain,Space 1889 (theser aren't in order of preference just looking at my book shelf :D )

daddystabz
February 8th, 2012, 20:19
If I could just find some of these games on here to join I might actually cave in and buy a license. There doesn't seem to be enough active games to justify it. Heck, a guy on here and myself have been trying to set up a 50 Fathoms game on here and have had no luck as yet.

Gallows
October 18th, 2013, 10:37
Deadlands Reloaded - we're playing sunday. This is the first time ever we're doing online table top rpg in the 20 years we've been playing together. I've played with others online a bit before though. Now we're trying to see if online gaming can be a supplement, because at best we have time to meet once a month in real life. We'll continue that as normal and then play shorter sessions online in between those real life settings.

We're playing Deadlands sunday, but we're mainly going to use it for our WFRP v3 campaign The Enemy Within.

AstaSyneri
October 21st, 2013, 09:11
I only started using FG recently and I love it. Sure, even with Teamspeak it takes a bit longer - and if you are playing with strangers that's a bit weird, because you lack a lot of background "noise" in communication, but the suspense is all there.

I love the ability to have nice looking maps for combat situations, and all those nifty functions that are built into (some I guess) rulesets. The Savage Worlds ruleset seems especially advanced, so I am sure you are going to have a blast!

Flathwrak the Usurper
October 24th, 2013, 19:24
Beasts and Barbarians. =)

dstuffle
June 26th, 2017, 17:44
How did this old thread get necromaced? (thread started on 2010, and last post is from 2013, but it was at the top of the recently posted to window, marked as having a new unread post)

Trenloe
June 26th, 2017, 17:51
How did this old thread get necromaced? \
Someone voted in the poll. That flags the thread as being updated.