PDA

View Full Version : Noob questions

stewart watson
July 5th, 2010, 15:53
Hej guys,
I'm trying to run a savage worlds game using FG2 and I have a few questions I guess you guys can help me with. But first about our set up

well it's actually hell frost
we have SW for FG2 version 3
I have installed the patch that fixes snap to grid and correct rolling of power damage

My questions are

I know how to handle the 'quick edge' I can just hit the deal card option in the combat tracker. but how do I handle the level headed edge?
Is there a way of dragging a PC or monsters toughness or parry score over the die roll for fighting or damage to automatically figure out raises and so on

thanks in advance :)

Doswelk
July 5th, 2010, 19:06
Hey guys,
I'm trying to run a savage worlds game using FG2 and I have a few questions I guess you guys can help me with. But first about our set up

* well it's actually hell frost
* we have SW for FG2 version 3
* I have installed the patch that fixes snap to grid and correct rolling of power damage
Hello! Welcome to the forums!

I know how to handle the 'quick edge' I can just hit the deal card option in the combat tracker. but how do I handle the level headed edge?
If the play drags the edge from the SWEX rulebook to the edge tab on the character sheet it is automatic.

Is there a way of dragging a PC or monsters toughness or parry score over the die roll for fighting or damage to automatically figure out raises and so on
Nope sorry... I'll have to dig out the url but somewhere on savagepedia (I think) someone created the wheel of raises that helped me when I started.

If you head over to my youtube channel (if you have not already) I have done a number of how-to videos that be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/doswelk

stewart watson
July 5th, 2010, 19:24
drag it in and its' automatic! fantastic ..

and I have already watched all your videos, good work fella