PDA

View Full Version : Vote for the Fantasy Grounds fetures you want!

VenomousFiligree
July 2nd, 2010, 22:18
Vote for the Fantasy Grounds features you want! (https://featurelist.org/projects/details/fantasygrounds)

The wishlists posted elsewhere on the forums are very long, take time to trawl through and dont really give an indication of what everyone wants.

I have found an easy to use Feature Wishlist site, it does require registering (email address is optional), however if we all use it, it will give the devs an idea of what we want! :)

Phil

Edit:
Doh! on the spelling!

VenomousFiligree
July 2nd, 2010, 22:18
Current results (20 November):

Fantasy Grounds Feature Wave (https://wave.google.com/wave/waveref/googlewave.com/w+Nx7zhE1rA/~/conv+root/b+Nx7zhE1rE )
Poll #1
9 Multiple Layers on Maps
5 Sound Clips
4 Deck of Cards
2 Customisable Dice Skins
1 Custom colors for the mood lighting

Poll #2
44% Multiple Layers on Maps
31% Deck of Cards
13% Custom colors for the mood lighting
6% Customisable Dice Skins
6% Sound Clips

drahkar
July 3rd, 2010, 04:45
Probably aren't going to get many votes. Its not a well known site and it requires registration.

VenomousFiligree
July 3rd, 2010, 08:06
Probably aren't going to get many votes. Its not a well known site and it requires registration.
Yeah, thought that might happen, however you dont need to give an email

Another option is this google wave (https://wave.google.com/wave/waveref/googlewave.com/w+Nx7zhE1rA/~/conv+root/b+Nx7zhE1rE ), if folks have a wave account, try voting here! :)

The wave has two polls, the first anyone can add Requests and you can vote for as many as you want. The second can only have Requests added by myself (i'll try and keep it up to date mirroring the first) and you can only have 3 votes.

VenomousFiligree
July 4th, 2010, 09:21
Current results shown on post 2. Although a few people have voted, only one person added a feature request.

VenomousFiligree
November 20th, 2010, 08:07
Updated the results from the Goggle Wave and deleted the other as it wasn't get used.

Nylanfs
November 24th, 2010, 02:19
I added one :)

CAPryde
November 24th, 2010, 17:37
I don't have a Google Wave accont, but chalk me up for sound clips.

Phystus
November 24th, 2010, 22:56
No Wave account here either, but put me down for cards and map layers.

~P

Valarian
November 25th, 2010, 16:18
Isn't there a polling facility on this board? I'd've thought you'd get a better response from that than relying on something where people will have to register elsewhere.

Stitched
November 25th, 2010, 16:50
Since what I want isn't on the list, I can't vote. :D

But I would gladly trade all those things in the poll to having a better system for creating rulesets. It's what I feel is FG2's biggest strength (game agnostic platform) and also it's worst weakness (to implement anything other than a character sheet is cumbersome).

Doc_Waldo
November 26th, 2010, 07:42
From the list, I would love to see both dice rolling sound (can't figure out why that isn't already a feature with the nice looking dice), and the map layers.

If I had to only choose one from the list it would be the sound, assuming dice rolling sound.

VenomousFiligree
November 26th, 2010, 10:37
No Wave account here either, but put me down for cards and map layers.

~P

I don't have a Google Wave accont, but chalk me up for sound clips.

It's easy (and free) to make one.

Since what I want isn't on the list, I can't vote. :D
However, you can add to the list!! :)

Isn't there a polling facility on this board? I'd've thought you'd get a better response from that than relying on something where people will have to register elsewhere.

Yes, but it has a limited number of poll items and doesn't allow people to add to the list.