PDA

View Full Version : Cataclysm

Thanin
July 2nd, 2010, 17:14
I saw Xorn's post about playing Cataclysm and was wondering, who all has played it and what do you think of it? I gave up WoW a few months ago and, for those of us burned out on WoW, I was wondering if its worth checking out when its released, whenever that may be.

Xorn
July 2nd, 2010, 21:56
www.livestream.com/eugeetv

Thanin
July 3rd, 2010, 21:32
Thanks for the link. From what Ive seen it looks like a lot of the start areas are different, which is cool. Should be worth checking out once released.

sinprime
July 4th, 2010, 04:44
Agreed. The new racial zones for both the Worgen and Goblin look very well designed. However, the questing looks better on the Goblin side. The dance animations are pretty crappy imo.

Tankspot.com has some impressive flyby videos of the new (& remodeled) zones, if anyone is interested.

Zulithe
July 5th, 2010, 17:30
Nice videos. I've been thinking about resubbing when Cataclysm hits. Don't suppose it would be easy to get into the Beta at this point though?

Czarisyn
July 10th, 2010, 20:39
I've got a 60 day card waiting for Cataclysm. Starting over as a Worgen :ninja:

Blue Haven
July 11th, 2010, 10:56
I guess the new expansion will be great, the new races will give a boost to the game :) i can´t wait to play with the goblins eh eh eh they were in need of such thing because the game was falling down with so much competition going on at the moment...

Xorn
July 12th, 2010, 18:28
I think Cataclysm is really going to get new players excited and involved with WoW again. Playing through the new zones has felt a lot like the first time I played through WoW. What they did in Westfall just isn't right!

Anyway, having a blast in Cata! (It's interfering with me finishing my last video, actually.)