PDA

View Full Version : Cross Post: Sunday 4E Game, 3-8 PM Pacific (UTC -8 )

Griogre
July 2nd, 2010, 04:06
I recently had a player drop out of my Sunday game and I am looking for a replacement. We are playing the WotC adventure path. The group started at first level with H1 Keep on the Shadowfell and is currently at the beginning of P1 The King of the Trollhaunt Warrens. This is a paragon level module. Obviously if you have played, run or read P1, or the rest of WotC's paragon level modules this would not be a good game for you.

I am looking for an experienced D&D 4E player as paragon is too high a level for a beginning player and would not be fair to either the group or a beginning player. The player should be mature, dependable and able to contribute to the game. It’s ok if you are new to FG though you must be willing to learn to use the 4E ruleset.

Only races, classes, feats and powers from the Player’s Handbook and Player’s Handbook 2 are allowed. Any paragon path from the PH and PH2 are allowed. In addition, any paragon paths from Martial Power, Arcane Power, Divine Power and Primal Power whose prequiqusits can be fulfilled from the first two Player's Handbooks can be used.

The party currently has a two handed weapon fighter, shaman, avenger, wizard and cleric. The player dropping out was running a warden. The group probably don’t need another leader but other than that the choices are wide open. The characters are currently 11th level and the incoming character would be at the same level and experience.

You will also need a working head set as we use voice chat to handle rules questions and OOC. I also using voice to narrate setting, combat and other information. If you are interested respond to the post or PM me.

gschlosser
July 10th, 2010, 23:25
I am new to this fantasy grounds thing, but am trying hard to find a game to play in (see my post above). I am EDT, but 6 - 11 works better for me than 3 - 8 anyway, so it fits my schedule. Let me know!

Greg Schlosser
[email protected]
810-423-3274

gschlosser
July 10th, 2010, 23:26
I have been playing 4E since it's inception and played red box, AD&D as well. No 3.5, but an very experienced.

Griogre
July 15th, 2010, 04:49
I've been on vacation or I would have gotten back to you sooner. This opening has already been filled. I sent you a PM.