PDA

View Full Version : looking for a 4E game

spazzle
June 15th, 2010, 18:27
I'm an experienced D&D 4E player from a tabletop background. I'm really interested in trying out VTT and also have fun with a 4E campaign outside my regular campaign.

I'm a pretty level-headed bloke, not a rules-lawyer and I'm certainly not a powergamer or anything like that. I enjoy a balanced game, lots of fun interactions socially and some exciting challenges along the way. (aside from having fun with - hopefully - some new friends) The most important element of RPG for me is the story.

I've done a lot of heroic tier adventuring - would really love to sink my teeth into something paragon-tier or more (though I'm flexible with this if the group is fun and the story is good). If you have an opening in your campaign and you think I'd be a good fit, give me a shout and let's see what happens.

Cheers ~

Griogre
June 15th, 2010, 23:51
You'd get a better response if you mentioned your time zone or what times you could play. I might have an opening but I suspect it would not work for you unless you stay up all night or are in Australia.

spazzle
June 15th, 2010, 23:54
Ha! You make a good point.

I'm PST (Seattle, WA) and generally good for weekday eves and weekends are pretty flexible, depending on how often the game runs.