PDA

View Full Version : Script Error

Admiral_brad
June 15th, 2010, 04:06
Hi,

I am having a problem with Fantasy Grounds (Full). We are using the Foundation ruleset with the 3.5 and dungeon extensions. I am getting an error when i access my skill list. My skills have custom skills, as we are using Pathfinder rules.

Script Error: (String "Script/charsheet_skilllist.lua):172: attempt to call field 'setcustom' (a nil value)

Also, when I loggin into the server there are multiple copies of the server characters I am using. It looks like one per session we have played...but given that I am playing a Cleric, a Paladin and the two horses they rode in on it is getting pretty crowded.

I have tried reinstalling, but that has not fixed the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Moon Wizard
June 15th, 2010, 04:32
My guess is that the script error is tied to the Pathfinder extension, since any PF extension would have to rewrite the skill page code. All the PF extensions are community projects, so you will need to talk to the creator of the extension to get help. You can try sending a private message to the creator of the PF extension you are using.

Cheers,
JPG

Admiral_brad
June 18th, 2010, 16:32
We are not actually using the Pathfinder extension. Just the 3.5 and dungeon extensions. The "Custom" skills are just the right-click and create new skills where you manually type in something, like Perception.

This skills error seems to be preventing me from updating skills, such as when you level up. My DM has been doing it for me.

Moon Wizard
June 18th, 2010, 20:38
I'm slowly working on an overhaul of the 3.5E ruleset, which was never really finished by the original owners. Currently, the 3.5E overhaul is second in line behind the 2.7.0 FG update.

Most people are using the d20_JPG ruleset to run their 3.5E games, since it doesn't have all the errors that the current 3.5E ruleset does.

Cheers,
JPG