PDA

View Full Version : June 17th: One Shot (open to unregistered FG2 clients!)

EugeneZ
June 13th, 2010, 05:57
Running a one-shot game. Just experimenting with various classes, races, storylines, npcs, skill challenges, etc. :) If you're new to 4e or FG2 this is a good opportunity to see it in action. You do not need to own a copy of FG2 to join.

The game will be on Thursday, June 17th at 7 PM EST.

Grab me on Skype (it's a free download if you don't have it) if you're interested. My nickname is "eugene.zar". I'll provide further details about character creation and explain the background to the adventure. Feel free to ask any questions if you're not sure.

Drinkie
June 13th, 2010, 19:10
If you're new to 4e or FG2 this is a good opportunity to see it in action. You do not need to own a copy of FG2 to join.

This sounds perfect for me. Unfortunately, I have to go pick a friend up from the airport at the time you've chosen to start. If you decide to move the time, let me know. :)

EugeneZ
June 15th, 2010, 00:23
It's possible I may run another one-shot for unregistered clients on Saturday. I'll let you know if I end up doing that. You may want to give me some contact information unless you're okay just checking this thread every once in a while.

Drinkie
June 15th, 2010, 01:30
Heh, the friend is flying in for a wedding on Saturday that we both have to go to. Oh well for me. I'll PM you with some contact details in case you run another one sometime. ^^