PDA

View Full Version : Parser Thanks

LePacteDesLoups
June 12th, 2010, 07:02
I hope this isn't an inappropriate place to put this, but to the individuals responsible for the 4E Parser, including the tutorials and support for everything, I am utterly amazed at how incredible this all is. I have everything working smoothly and I'm making modules without a hitch (so far).

I just picked up FGII a few days ago, and the community support as well as developer support is amazing.

So to all involved, a collective round of kudos!

EugeneZ
June 13th, 2010, 05:51
I hope this isn't an inappropriate place to put this, but to the individuals responsible for the 4E Parser, including the tutorials and support for everything, I am utterly amazed at how incredible this all is. I have everything working smoothly and I'm making modules without a hitch (so far).

I just picked up FGII a few days ago, and the community support as well as developer support is amazing.

So to all involved, a collective round of kudos!
Seconded. Collective round of beer for everyone involved in the FG2 community. If you ever meet me, feel free to collect. :)

Thanin
June 16th, 2010, 20:26
I agree. When I win the lottery (I keep meaning to but I just havent gotten around to it yet), some people around here are getting a big fat check.