PDA

View Full Version : Item descriptions

Demogorgon
June 4th, 2010, 14:42
Would adding descriptions to the Item sheets be a simple mod?

All I see is a tiny notes section and this isn't good enough for items that have histories and elaborate descriptions.

Moon Wizard
June 5th, 2010, 18:44
Based on the way extensions work, you would need to re-implement whichever sheet you needed to modify for the items. If modifying to add a new tab, then you would replace the top level sheet definition. If you want to add a long notes field to the current details, you would need to rebuild the details page. My suggestion would be to add the notes as a new tab at the top level. You may need to rebuild the extension as the ruleset is updated. Also, I will add to the 4E wish list.

Cheers,
JPG

djzombie
June 7th, 2010, 00:55
hey demogorgon, just wanted to chime in here, i've sent you a pm that it looks like you haven't read yet, your last activity was sometime today though.

the real reason im posting this message is because you've got alot of activity on your current 4e campaign on the game calendar, you have 1 person accepted and i think either 6 or 7 more pending.

i am just anxious to get a campaign underway, my first one using fantasy grounds. i've already got my character built based on your pc creation rules.

sorry if this is out of place, just would like to see something goin on.

i know it must be alot of work putting together a campaign, but from the looks of things you have people chomping at the bit to be a part of it