PDA

View Full Version : German player(s) needed

Talinfein
June 3rd, 2010, 07:11
Hi guys,

I´m gonna post this in English as that´s the forum language, but this is really meant for any potential German players out there.

We are currently trying to run a D&D 4E Forgotten Realms campaign loosely based on Loudwater using heavily modified published modules (meaning I add in more roleplaying and remove some combats).

We currently have 4 players, but need one or two more as some of them have scheduling problems. Our goal is to have at least three players show up per session and play about every 2-3 weeks. Play time is Sundays from 10 am - 4 pm local German time. The reason for that is that I (the DM) am in Taiwan right now and the time difference won´t allow anything else.

There has been the occasional connection problem with FG (probably due to my internet connection here), so we´ll be setting up Vassall as a backup option. We´re also using Teamspeak for planning and roleplay. The chat doesn´t see much use in our games, really.

Our group favors roleplaying over combat and abhors simple dungeon crawling, so I am trying to find the right balance between story, RP, combat, etc. while still maintaining the basic workings of 4E (ie. at-will, encounter and daily powers, healing surges, etc.).

If you are interested in joining us you can either answer here or send me a PM.

Right now, our group consists of:
Elf Avenger, Dwarf Fighter, Gnome Sorcerer, Drow Cleric

Most options are available (exceptions are psionics and non-FR races like Dragonborn, Deva, etc.; everything´s negotiable though, we´re all here to have fun).

Fenloh
June 3rd, 2010, 10:28
Hallo Talinfein,

schau dir mal www.drachenzwinge.de an. Wir sind auch mit FG eng verbandelt und es gibt einige aktive DnD Spieler.

Fenloh aka Ginstor

Talinfein
June 3rd, 2010, 14:36
Danke für den Tipp. Ich hab die Nachricht da auch mal gepostet, mal schauen was draus wird.