PDA

View Full Version : Looking for replacement player ASAP!

Desmodaeus
June 2nd, 2010, 10:20
Hey guys, I need one replacement player for the campaign I am running in 4e. The setting is my own custom world and I can give more details later if you're interested. We play either Wednesdays or Thursdays at 4 pm central time. Somebody who is familiar with fantasy grounds and has a decent understanding of how to play 4e is preferred to keep things running smoothly. I like to have a good mix of role-playing and combat so being able to rp is a must. We have a Barbarian/cleric and a Rogue as of right now and they are both at level 3. If you can get on today, roll up a character and be ready for a game tonight that's even better. Skype is required for communication during combat. Thanks for reading.

Phreak86
June 2nd, 2010, 15:44
european central or american central time?
i have a tiefling warlock rolled up and ready to go
im uk

Desmodaeus
June 2nd, 2010, 22:49
It's American central time. Still available?

Phreak86
June 3rd, 2010, 00:53
sorry mate i'm UK, that will be just a tad too late for me, was hoping you'd be CEST, nevermind!

Desmodaeus
June 4th, 2010, 17:48
Still looking, so if anyone is interested please feel free to reply.

enygma
June 8th, 2010, 03:11
I have never played a rpg online such as this, but I have 20 years of tabletop rpg experience, and have been playing 4e since release.

zapoqx
June 8th, 2010, 23:31
I might be a little late on this.
I might be interested in this. About how long do you intend to play out of curiosity? 4 PM Central for you is 2 PM PST for me since I'm in AZ and right now we're under PST time zone. Depending on how long you play, I might be interested but only for Wednesday as Thursday I have to DM my own game. Wednesday I have a meeting to go to so I have to leave by no later than 6:30 PM PST so... 8:30 PM Central I believe it is.

Let me know!

Desmodaeus
June 8th, 2010, 23:39
We usually play 3-4 hours. Let me know.

zapoqx
June 9th, 2010, 04:00
Ok. I guess I'll join up if you don't mind if its that long usually. What, RP on one session, Battle on other or both usually?

But skype? *shrugs* I'll see if I can get stuff setup on my end for it. I'll PM you details. I know I have a skype account (but whether its still active might be a different story).

Desmodaeus
June 11th, 2010, 12:53
Still looking for another player, haven't filled the spot yet.

elvenkn1ght
June 11th, 2010, 19:54
I'm interested,

I'm familiar with both Fantasy Grounds and 4e as I run a game myself on Sunday. However I would really like a player fix :)

I do need a little more information:

What party role needs filled?
What level character?
What source materials are allowed?
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?....

okay forget that last one :)