PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Homebrew looking for player

Kaloth
June 1st, 2010, 20:58
I am currently running a campaign in a homebrew setting. The players have joined an ancient guild as protectors of the multiverse's integrity. A few variant rules are in effect (none too game changing). We are down a player and in dire need of a healer.

KevenSimmons
June 3rd, 2010, 23:57
knowing the date, time and time zone of the game would greatly assist in determining my availability.

JoachimV
June 4th, 2010, 10:58
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=478

Or in text format
Friday 18:00 GMT DST

Nydhog
July 16th, 2010, 05:40
I would be interested. Never played using FGII but I am willing to buy it to play. Message me.

Darkalloy
July 16th, 2010, 08:00
I wouldn't mind joining in. If you could PM me details so I could get an Idea about what kind of band-aid dispenser to make it would help me to speed up making the character.

pipex
July 17th, 2010, 21:28
Hi, i would like to Join your Session but only if your are willing to accept a total rookie... i have never played a 3.5 o role match in my life, only Pc rpg games that come close to it. my english is not so good but is Acceptable, so please can i join ?

i live in chile southamerica, my time is GMT - 4 :D

Kaloth
July 22nd, 2010, 15:47
I had forgotten about this post. I am afraid I had to close down my campaign due to circumstances in real life (not being able to have time once I go to college, and unsure whether or not I'll even be able to host once I'm there, etc).