PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to play? Part Two: Systems

someoneinatree
May 23rd, 2010, 11:53
Part Two of a poll on what games people are looking to play. Part One is here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12444).

Basically, I wanted to separate out 4E from the "Other" category in the old "Game Demand" thread, especially as it is now an officially supported ruleset in FG2 (thanks JPG!).

Also, this poll is multiple choice. But please keep it to two or three selections so that the results stay relatively meaningful.

Unfortunately the selection is limited to 10 different options, so I tried to include the ones that are mentioned the most on these boards.

Post suggestions for "other" as replies in this thread!

Current "Other" Tally - Last Updated 5 August 2012

Please note that edition variation has been ignored in this section of the tally, and some games I omit if they are covered by the above systems
(For example, Deadlands often uses GURPS/Savage Worlds; Call of Cthulhu/Stormbringer use BRP; and a few use d20 Modern which is one I meant in Other d20 systems)

Warhammer 40K - Dark Heresy / Rogue Trader / Deathwatch: 12
Shadowrun: 11

Mouse Guard / Burning Wheel: 8
Star Wars SE: 7
World of Darkness (WoD): 7
Traveller: 6
Earthdawn: 5
Hero System: 5
Legend of the Five Rings (L5R): 5

Cyberpunk 2020: 4
Eclipse Phase: 4
FATE - Dresden Files / Spirit of the Century: 4
Warhammer Fantasy RP: 4
Cortex - Serenity / Battlestar Galactica: 3
Dragon Age RPG: 3
Gamma World: 3
GUMSHOE - Esoterrorists: 3
Mutants & Masterminds: 3
TORG: 3

Ars Magica: 2
Dangerous Journeys: 2
Pendragon: 2
Top Secret/S.I.: 2
Twilight 2000: 2
Ubiquity - Hollow Earth Expedition: 2

7th Sea: 1
A Song of Ice and Fire (SIFRP): 1
Aces & Eights: 1
Alpha Omega: 1
Alternity - Dark*Matter: 1
Barbarians of Lemuria: 1
BASH! (Basic Action Super Heroes): 1
Blood & Honor: 1
Corporation: 1
Dark Ages - Vampire: 1
Dogs in the Vineyard: 1
Duty & Honour: 1
Fading Suns: 1
Freemarket: 1
Hackmaster: 1
Harnmaster: 1
HeroQuest: 1
Munchkin: 1
Palladium - Rift: 1
Paranoia: 1
Primetime Adventures: 1
Scion: 1
Star Trek (FASA): 1
Summerland: 1
The Dark Eye: 1
The Mountain Witch: 1
Unisystem - Buffy / WitchCraft / AFMBE: 1
Villains & Vigilantes: 1

dm-crazy
May 23rd, 2010, 13:05
I love the Star Wars Saga Edition... :P

Valarian
May 23rd, 2010, 15:17
So many other systems ....
Fate (Dresden Files, Spirit of the Century)
Corporation
Summerland
Traveller
Unisystem (WitchCraft, Conspiracy X)

Hye Jedi
May 23rd, 2010, 16:39
I would also add Star Wars Saga Edition...love me some blaster bolts and lightsaber action!

Leonal
May 23rd, 2010, 17:09
Pathfinder <3
Playing in one, GMing one, and starting up another group soon. :)

I've been wanting to try out Savage Worlds some time,
and Mouseguard too, but a fan made ruleset doesn't seem to be publicly available for that one.

Fenloh
May 23rd, 2010, 17:38
Shadowrun

Fenloh

Valarian
May 23rd, 2010, 18:18
Ooo ... Forgot Mouseguard.
There is a ruleset around (character sheet only)
I can't remember the handle of the author at the moment

Sorontar
May 23rd, 2010, 20:34
I'd love to use Hero System more to be honest.

phantomwhale
May 23rd, 2010, 23:20
Currently using Savage, loving the look of BRP for some modern / Cthulhu stuff (although some Realms of Cthulhu with Savage would be nice too) and working on getting Runequest (MRQII) "FGII Ready", based off the BRP rules.

Benjpeters
May 24th, 2010, 00:21
I would really like to see support for Green Ronin's Dragon Age Pen and Paper.

mr_h
May 24th, 2010, 04:28
Top Secret SI (oldie but goodie)

dmchucky
May 24th, 2010, 08:13
Pathfinder: The Legacy of D&D. I love this system and will be converting my campaigns over to it as soon as the ruleset if available. Note, I'd be willing to pay for an Official One; hopefully this will happen ASAP.

GunnarGreybeard
May 24th, 2010, 09:18
HarnMaster BUT since its not available for FGII I usually go with Rolemaster.

Himo
May 24th, 2010, 09:51
Another vote for Star Wars Saga edition.

drahkar
May 24th, 2010, 15:50
I'm fond of the Alpha Omega system.

Blahness98
May 24th, 2010, 19:07
Here's a vote for Cyberpunk 2020, but that won't happen...

Belizan
May 25th, 2010, 03:12
L5R, Ars Magica and maybe SR4... still on the fence 8).

Griogre
May 26th, 2010, 21:47
Aside from 4E and Savage Worlds, I'm very fond of Ars Magica, TORG and Villains and Vigilantes.

Viz
May 27th, 2010, 21:40
My "other" vote is for EarthDawn.

Andugus
May 28th, 2010, 02:41
I'll add a vote for Earthdawn and Traveller.

Mask_of_winter
May 29th, 2010, 01:40
This world needs to be Savaged more ;)

Baron Hazard
May 29th, 2010, 02:20
'nother vote for mouseguard.

BruntFCA
June 7th, 2010, 16:53
Dark Heresy the 40K RPG interests me. I can't resist a game that has a class called "SCUM"!

bruno1968
June 13th, 2010, 22:01
I'd like to try Basic Action Super Hero...

9Ton
June 14th, 2010, 01:51
Since I'm old: Cyberpunk 2020

MisterBlaze
June 14th, 2010, 02:17
I'd vote for Scion and/or Dresden Files RPG.:)

Wargamer777
June 16th, 2010, 03:25
My "Other" vote is for two:

Top Secret/SI
TORG

Hell, let's make it three: TWILIGHT 2000

Rienen
June 17th, 2010, 16:31
3 actually jump to mind:
Shadowrun 3rd Ed
Cyberpunk 2020
Dangerous Jouneys: Mythus

Though BruntFCA's mention of the 40k games also interests me (either Rogue Trader or Dark Heresy)

VenomousFiligree
June 25th, 2010, 23:11
Savage Worlds is my "mainstream" system of choice, however I went for other, as what I want to play at the moment is Duty and Honour / Beat to Quarters (https://www.omnihedron.co.uk/dutyandhonour/).

Bleddyn
June 27th, 2010, 00:20
Me it is the Old Chaosium Stormbringer/Hawkmoon, Classic Traveller.... sorry I an anachronistic RPGer

Xorn
June 28th, 2010, 16:46
I wouldn't vote for it, but Powers & Perils will always have a special place in my heart. It makes Rolemaster look like diceless roleplay by comparison!

Arnuphis
July 2nd, 2010, 16:05
I enjoy Call of Cthulhu and Kenzerco's Aces & Eights

July 2nd, 2010, 21:39
Hollow Earth Expedition
Spirit of the Century
C&C
Savage Worlds
;oP

>>> update <<<

Hey I have just realised that I have set my email as my username. How can I delete this post ?

J

Stitched
August 3rd, 2010, 20:01
I picked up the starter box for Dragon Age and find the system interesting. Unforutunately, it's D6 and I wouldn't know where to start building a ruleset for it (let alone the legality of it). It's a shame because I would really like to try it as a player to find out how combat feels; even if the list of creatures is really limited right now. I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to create new ones.

Also still would love to try Savage Worlds. I have still yet to find a group to is accepting players. Those slots fill up REAL fast! :)

Fersboo
August 5th, 2010, 00:40
Spycraft 2.0 (d20Modern variant)
Dark*Matter d20
Pendragon 5E
Mongoose Traveller
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2E

Madelaine
August 6th, 2010, 17:38
- WoD (Vampire / Werewolf 2nd ed aka pre-Requiem)
- Fading Suns (2nd edition not the D20 version)

would be nice.

Andrepartthree
August 7th, 2010, 05:18
Why oh why can't someone come up with an FG ruleset for Mutants and Masterminds? From what I hear it's supposed to be a really popular RPG :( ..

saithan
August 7th, 2010, 22:54
I have really grown to enjoy GURPS 4e but I really get into shadowrun 4e as well.

monkey-x
August 13th, 2010, 21:35
id be very interested in a 3rd edition Mutants and masterminds ruleset, i have the hardcopy savage worlds so would love to get a game of that going, possible the Mars setting .

mole
August 14th, 2010, 18:23
Dark Heresy or Rogue trader

iBlinked
August 18th, 2010, 05:46
Another vote for Mouse Guard / Burning Wheel

VonKyrin
August 21st, 2010, 05:54
There are a lot of popular systems you didn't mention.

I would be interested in:
WOD (maybe, although I've gotten a little burned out on it and it would have to be the "right" campaign)
Star Wars
Deadlands (although, really I'd prefer a Western that's using some other system)
Twilight 2000 (or 2013 or whatever - this is actually one of my top preferences)
Parinoia (Never played it, but it looks interesting)
Shadow Run
Cyberpunk (preferably the older version I think, but I might try the new one)
d20 Modern (if it's the right campaign)
Any other system that looks interesting.

Arnuphis
August 21st, 2010, 06:48
There are a lot of popular systems you didn't mention.

I would be interested in:
WOD (maybe, although I've gotten a little burned out on it and it would have to be the "right" campaign)
Star Wars
Deadlands (although, really I'd prefer a Western that's using some other system)
Twilight 2000 (or 2013 or whatever - this is actually one of my top preferences)
Parinoia (Never played it, but it looks interesting)
Shadow Run
Cyberpunk (preferably the older version I think, but I might try the new one)
d20 Modern (if it's the right campaign)
Any other system that looks interesting.

Paranoia is a very funny game. I used to play it paper/pencil back in the 80's. I would love to see a full blown ruleset for it. It's a great game to get everyone laughing and is good 'down time' between larger campaigns for other games.

As for Westerns, Kenzerco's Aces & Eights is a really really good game. It has an interesting shotclock system for determining where bullets hit and some fun bar brawl rules. It would be some undertaking to convert it to run with FG2, plus there is no license at this time.

chimpyx
August 27th, 2010, 11:25
Another vote for Earthdawn here, also any of the following :

Shadowrun
Hollow Earth Expedition
Trail of Cthulhu
Esoterrorists
Cthulhu Rising
Savage Worlds Sci Fi
Eclispse Phase
Freemarket

So many games so little time...:cry:

VenomousFiligree
August 27th, 2010, 12:25
With your Sci Fi Cthulhu mix there, maybe this one (https://www.livingdice.com/4779/first-look-chthonian-stars-from-wildfire-cthulhu-meets-traveller/) would interest you, just need the Traveller ruleset to be finished!

chimpyx
August 27th, 2010, 12:44
Aw crap another one! Interest piqued! Time to dust off my magnifying glass and attempt a reading of my digest Traveller manual.

I missed Cthulhutech off my list as well, although I've not had a chance to play it and own nothing.

Deltor
October 16th, 2010, 21:53
I would like to play Dark Eye

wavecutter
October 23rd, 2010, 15:55
Gamma World

Azona Fate
November 5th, 2010, 19:57
Another Individual for Dangerous Journeys
Thanks

Dershem
November 7th, 2010, 02:33
Another Vote for Earthdawn, though I am currently running a game in it, though I'd love to play in one!

ghost0
November 7th, 2010, 03:55
World of Darkness
Vampire the Requiem
Esoterrorists

Deadmike
November 23rd, 2010, 20:16
Shadowrun
Warhammer (WFRP II)
Traveller (Original, Mongoose, whatever)
Munchkin
Then again, I'll play just about anything other than D&D. I burned out on that silly game in the early eighties.

Spikenog
November 23rd, 2010, 23:34
Legend of the Five Rings.

Chewable
January 23rd, 2011, 04:14
No love for Eclipse Phase? awww...

6v6blues
February 20th, 2011, 00:06
AD&D 2E, preferably Greyhawk

netgremlin69
March 6th, 2011, 18:42
Two words...
Gamma.
World.

Magnatude
March 7th, 2011, 04:52
I'm traditional 2nd Ed AD&D...

I'd say, FASA Star Trek because there are a LOT of Star Trek fans and roleplay groups out there.

My other choice would be the old WEG D6 systems (Starwars/Space...Torg)

Ooo... and not to leave out Darwins World (RPG Objects).

Stealthfox16
March 8th, 2011, 00:20
Shadowrun. We need more runners out there...

Deadmike
March 8th, 2011, 00:48
Shadowrun. We need more runners out there...

I'm up for it. Need another player??
Mike

Direshadow
March 11th, 2011, 17:23
I feel that 3.5 really took everything that was great about AD&D and just made it better. It felt like the same game with the same adventures, just with more polish and rules that made more sense... no more Thac0 or -8 AC...

The addition of skills also made it easier to craft a character that you wanted to play. Rather then just a fighter... who.... fought... you could have a pure fighter that also was pretty good at picking a lock or stopping someone from bleeding to death.

4E just feels like they took the rules from World of Warcraft and put it on paper, and all it does is make the game dull and boring. In fact, World of Warcraft started off being very much like a pen and paper role playing game and suffered pretty badly, just because putting those rules onto the screen didn't work very well.

I'm really glad Pathfinder exists.

Magnatude
March 11th, 2011, 18:05
I've always been neutral about the 2, 3.5, 4 debate.
When D&D first came out the classes were made so there was a bonding effect, because the party needed at least 2-3 members to co-operate together to succeed.

3.5/4 yeah, allows diverse characters, and make the "party" bond a little less important in a lot of ways. This is better for smaller parties or a solo character.

The way I saw this whole thing is it makes programming the CRPG's a little easier with a consistent formula... so it was better for NWN and all that.

SpudmanWP
March 12th, 2011, 19:59
I would like to see a Shadowrun game.

Blackfoot
March 28th, 2011, 03:49
Personally I'm a big fan of OLD Chaosium RQ II .. which BRP is very similar to.
Also Gamma World... whatever edition.. I never got to play it enough to really get to know the system well... I like the Genre.
HERO is cool... although I'm not happy with the 6th Edition changes.. seems they have tossed out the baby with the bathwater.
Rolemaster 2nd Ed... the system is cool but there's a lot of chart flipping.. if it could be really automated that'd be awesome.
GURPS is ok... pretty similar to HERO perhaps better in some ways.
D&D is ok... but I tend to like non-level based games better.

Honduras
April 1st, 2011, 14:57
Star Wars Saga. Not enough games about this.

moes1980
April 5th, 2011, 22:39
Hackmaster basic (and the full rule set when it finally comes out), Barbarians of Lumaria, and possible Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game if it is as good as it sounds like it is after it comes out.

Stitched
April 6th, 2011, 11:35
THIS!

https://www.oldschoolhack.net/

Since it's free, I am sure a license to develop it would be easy to get.

spazz451
April 6th, 2011, 17:06
Other: Star Wars & Shadowrun

Crowley72
April 13th, 2011, 09:45
Just voted, for my "other" I'd like to add Fate/Dresden and L5R.

C

AmusingDead
April 20th, 2011, 01:35
I prefer 3.5 as my number 1 choice just because of the sheer number of classes that appeal to me. maybe one day 4E will be there but its not yet, and i like the 3.5 mechanic better.

as far as "other" systems i would love to see someone run a game of Exalted, game has always intrigued me but never had opportunity to play.

~AD

lordmalachdrim
April 22nd, 2011, 16:03
Legend of the 5 Rings

dlinacre
May 12th, 2011, 11:03
I voted Savage Worlds as my system of choice, but I'd love to see the Cortex system implemented in FGII, so I also voted for Other too :-)

ElectricCaveman
May 13th, 2011, 02:57
My others - Mutants & Masterminds (3e) and Palladium system (mainly RIFTS)

Fizban
May 26th, 2011, 01:00
Cortex is easily a first choice for me with a program like FG2. I often use Hero because it is insanely versatile but Cortex mixes versatility with a streamlined experiance perfectly.

DarkStar
June 16th, 2011, 12:05
What do I want to play? Let's see...

Warhammer
Legend of the Five Rings
Neuroshima (not possible if you don't speak Polish:))
Rogue Trader
Dark Heresy
Vampire: Dark Ages
Monastyr (Polish, again)
7th SeaFG forums are flooded with D&D and Savage recently, none of those fit the bill for me. :(

docnessuno
June 16th, 2011, 17:17
Games i'd like to play:

In list:
Pathfinder

Others:
oWoD
Dark Heresy

Tokuriku
June 22nd, 2011, 02:10
Mouseguard!

Leonal
June 22nd, 2011, 09:30
I suppose I have posted earlier, but if I didn't have enough with GMing two Pathfinder games and playing in a Rogue Trader game I'd like to play/try:

Pathfinder
Deathwatch
Dark Heresy
Mouse Guard
Eclipse Phase
Savage Worlds
Song of Ice and Fire RPG (don't have the rules for this, but heard good things)
BRP (non fantasy)

:D

dr_venture
June 24th, 2011, 05:09
Hmmm... the poll says, "What systems do you enjoy playing most?", so to that I'll answer that the system doesn't matter much to me, really. When I think of my favorite RPG experiences, it's the situations of the game or the people playing that are outstanding. I think the only system mechanics that stand out would be some of the absurd Rolemaster results obtained from open-ending rolls or getting a "66" crit roll when you needed it.

People are also saying what they want to play: not much into super hero games, but anything with a thoughtful GM & fun players will probably be a blast. I prefer game systems that are rules light, and maybe kinda generic systems... so GURPS might be fun to try. Still can't play Rolemaster with FG, but I'd enjoy that... I might not crash as a player.

As to what I'm running & plan to run, that'd be a Castles & Crusades game set in 1st ed. Greyhawk, and a semi-realistic old west game using my "Sidewinder: Recoiled" (d20 Modern-based) ruleset... which is still available for folks to check out if they're interested. Someday I hope they get Rolemaster reworked so that I can use it.

Emrak
July 1st, 2011, 19:13
Voted Other because I love playing:
Shadowrun
Dragon Age (tabletop RPG)
Star Wars SE

demonsbane
July 2nd, 2011, 23:37
I remember some discussion around here about a Burning Wheel character sheet or ruleset for Fantasy Grounds 2. Anyone knows if it is still a work in progress?

Blackfoot
July 6th, 2011, 13:52
Support for HERO SYSTEM would be nice, there are too many editions though.

gmkieran
July 21st, 2011, 18:51
Maybe this falls under BRP or Cortex, never been clear, but Serenity RPG. I know, Margaret Weiss Productions won't play ball and it makes me sad, but you asked and that's what I'd love to see. Working on a Savage Worlds hack of it, now - guess we'll see how that turns out. Cheers! GMK

Trenloe
November 6th, 2011, 22:36
My "Other" systems include Traveller (Mongoose version at the moment), Warhammer FRP (3e), nWoD.

DarkStar
November 9th, 2011, 21:31
I wrote in this thread previously, but here's an addition - Blood & Honor.

Invain63
November 14th, 2011, 21:09
Other:
HeroQuest 2 (Moon Design)
Burning Wheel (and/or Mouse Guard)
Dogs in the Vineyard
Primetime Adventures
The Mountain Witch

I don't have Essoterrorists but would like to try it in FG2 so count me as a vote for that as well.

Primetime Adventures would lend itself nicely to a VTT format as there is a certain separation between player and character inherent in the game - you are basically co-writing a TV show script.

-Kevin McD

rynter71
February 23rd, 2012, 04:42
World of Darkness or Dark Heresy

Grimaxe
March 6th, 2012, 11:55
I'm with rynter71 on WoD and Dark heresy (but especially WoD, I've gone through the nWoD stuff and it just doesn't feel right to me, it feels alot like a more convoluted attempt to force "balance" into the game, when in reality that can easily be handled by the ST/GM), however my absolute favorite game of all time has to be Paranoia, absolute and complete hilarity, literally more fun then a barrel of monkeys.

rynter71
March 6th, 2012, 14:13
I am really sorry to disappoint Grimaxe, but I meant nWoD. I enjoy the systems a little more actually. :) Should have clarified that.

Grimaxe
March 7th, 2012, 04:42
I am really sorry to disappoint Grimaxe, but I meant nWoD. I enjoy the systems a little more actually. :) Should have clarified that.

Ah well to each his own ;) I find nWoD just feels like (to me) they just decided to crank the power way down on everyone (except mages), although the contrast for me isn't quite as big as say, DnD 3.5 vs 4E.

rynter71
March 7th, 2012, 05:30
Ah well to each his own ;) I find nWoD just feels like (to me) they just decided to crank the power way down on everyone (except mages), although the contrast for me isn't quite as big as say, DnD 3.5 vs 4E.

I do think that is true. I just enjoy the refinements to the rules that made it feel, to me, a little smoother. That being said, I would play either WoD. That game is more about the setting than the rules at least to me.

Grimaxe
March 7th, 2012, 06:21
I do think that is true. I just enjoy the refinements to the rules that made it feel, to me, a little smoother. That being said, I would play either WoD. That game is more about the setting than the rules at least to me.

Yea they did make some nice changes, character creation felt a little homoginized to me though.

rynter71
March 8th, 2012, 00:29
I think that was just for ease of use. they wanted a universal system that could allow the different books to mesh together more, or at least make it easier to transition between the different story settings for the players. Overall, I don't think you can go wrong with either.

Grimaxe
March 8th, 2012, 05:29
true, just a matter of personal preference :)

Hornet
March 11th, 2012, 03:32
I'd like to see something written for Hero System as well. It would be a more complex alternate generic/universal system to Savage Worlds.

Blaen
April 1st, 2012, 08:26
Pendragon is a system I would love to see ported.

JohnD
April 1st, 2012, 20:20
Rolemaster Standard System (RMSS)

shakespear
April 19th, 2012, 03:06
Mouse Guard

Eclipse Phase

someoneinatree
July 30th, 2012, 05:00
Been a long while... but I finally bothered to update the initial post with a tally of all the "Other" suggestions people have been making.

When it comes to "others" I've generally been ignoring edition variation, only because it is actually more meaningful statistically to group them.

Shadowrun and the Warhammer 40K RPGs are currently in the lead, only slightly short of Castles & Crusades in the "mainstream" selection!

Jacklifear
August 1st, 2012, 08:17
Earthdawn 3rd ed would be VERY appreciated to get more love.

gm_spiral
August 5th, 2012, 03:54
Dark Heresy / Deathwatch

Blackdove
August 15th, 2012, 02:36
Shadowrun
Star Wars

Squire
August 22nd, 2012, 15:30
Chalk me up as another Warhammer FRP fan! (2nd edition only - I don't like 3rd)

p0l
August 22nd, 2012, 15:51
Eclipse phase!
Dresden files RPG!
Exalted!

Tiqon
August 22nd, 2012, 16:05
Voted 2 systems (Pathfinder/RM) but forgot to tick off "Other" too, as I wanted to put a vote on

Hero system

too.

Niven81
September 5th, 2012, 22:19
I highly enjoy the basic Cortex system (not the newer Cortex plus) and the cinematic Unisystem of Angel/Buffy.

ElementEvil
September 7th, 2012, 07:01
Unisystem. I clicked "other" because I think it's technically a d6 system.

Ksathra
September 14th, 2012, 17:30
The Poll is a little misleading I suppose. the thread asks what do you want to play but the poll name is what if your favorite system.
d20 is not a great system but D&d if a great game. I never liked the d20 as a random number generator 5% chance to auto hit even if you dont know anything or to fumble if you're expertly trained seems unrealistic.

I cant believe it took until page 11 for someone to say Exalted, thats horrible.

Exalted for me too.
Savage worlds has a rather nice system too.

xVALICx
February 28th, 2013, 04:05
Loved playing some Star Wars: Saga Edition on the weekends. Lots of good and fun memories.

AmusingDead
February 28th, 2013, 22:36
The Poll is a little misleading I suppose. the thread asks what do you want to play but the poll name is what if your favorite system.
d20 is not a great system but D&d if a great game. I never liked the d20 as a random number generator 5% chance to auto hit even if you dont know anything or to fumble if you're expertly trained seems unrealistic.

I cant believe it took until page 11 for someone to say Exalted, thats horrible.

Exalted for me too.
Savage worlds has a rather nice system too.

I mentioned exalted on pg 7

but the more and mroe i read into things i would like to play in the privateer press world of Iron Kingdoms. I dont like large scale miniature battles, skirmish is the way to go for me and as such i played just the battle force v battle force box games early on and i love the lore of that whole world. plus occassionally the steam punk theme works for me.

oh and happened to love playing the old game Mutant Chroncles pencil and paper game. that game was awesome as was the world lore, too bad the movie was a terrible bust.

~Adead

Redwulfe
March 7th, 2013, 22:40
I really enjoy shadowrun.

Red

Myrddin
April 16th, 2013, 20:45
I'm a huge fan of Pendragon. I am in the process of building the ruleset and hope to be able to run a campaign soon.

Alcatar
May 6th, 2013, 02:22
Warhammer 40k :D
Others too, but for a single location of my vote, WH40k.

Mark of Stark
May 9th, 2013, 15:44
L5R is the system I'd love to see a ruleset for.

damned
May 29th, 2013, 16:48
Anyone catching this email that hasnt been on the boards for a while - there are still seats available at the Virtual Con running this weekend at www.fg-con.com
Want to get on for a free one shot gaming session - sign up now.

Alyais
July 10th, 2013, 04:51
I would love to see Pendragon.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
July 11th, 2013, 18:02
For the oldies Cyberpunk 2020 will be great!

martel
July 29th, 2013, 10:39
Pendragon

JerryRig
August 9th, 2013, 21:47
Twilight 2000 would be nice as another rule set.

Bro.T
August 17th, 2013, 02:47
other = Shadowrun

I also have fond memories of another TSR game - Star Frontiers, but I see no one else here has mentioned it.

Moon Wizard
August 20th, 2013, 18:52
Closing thread due to age.