PDA

View Full Version : New Europe-based player looking for game (D&D 3.5,Star Wars, Marvel, Occult)

Artaron
May 19th, 2010, 00:30
Hi all :) ! I'm a FG Newbie and still trying to figure it out. I like RPGs but mainly had the chance to play computer-based ones (Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, KOTOR etc...). I'm looking for different types of campaigns for weekly play. Like I say in the title, my preferences are D&D 3rd/3.5, (Forgoetten Realms, Dragonlance or other realm), Star Wars Saga Edition, Marvel Universe RPG and finally any Occult related RPG. If anyone's running one of these campaigns I will gladly join.
I'm located in the GMT+1 time zone, which means I am more free to play a Europe-based game, but potentially also other games, depending on the time frame. I'm free most days (and evenings) except Wednesdays and Saturdays.
So there you go, please let me know if you're running one of these games and would like a friendly new player to join.
Thanks,

Artaron

dm-crazy
May 19th, 2010, 01:34
I`m a Galaxie Master but we play in portuguese... :( Good luck friend!

Artaron
May 19th, 2010, 12:14
Thanks for the reply dm-crazy. Unfortunately, I don't speak Portuguese, so it'd be hard for me to join your group. I can mainly play in English and French. Good gaming !
Any other offers out there ?

Doswelk
May 19th, 2010, 14:32
We play every Tuesday 8pm GMT but we are a bunch of Savages! :D

Killian
May 22nd, 2010, 00:14
Look for the Planeshift 3.5 game in the calendar, we are currently short one player. We play Fridays 6PM BST (British Summer Time) Kaloth is Dungeon Master I would message him with more information