PDA

View Full Version : New free scenario for BRP

RosenMcStern
May 16th, 2010, 15:20
The Hounds of Adranos (https://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=81216&filters=0_0_0_0_0&manufacturers_id=2555)

It includes three custom battle maps of the dungeons of Adranon, in full color. It also comes at a very convenient price of $0,00 :)

Blue Haven
May 17th, 2010, 14:54
Thats really nice but you must register with the shop to get it free... :(

RosenMcStern
May 17th, 2010, 15:31
I will send a copy to Smiteworks tonight, so that you can d/l it from here, too. Someone does not like registering with shops (but you can always check the "do not send me emails" box, if this is your concern), but e-shops are a necessity to give visibility to your products. FG is the most downloaded product there: how many people came to know Fantasy Grounds via DriveThru/RPGNow?

dm-crazy
May 17th, 2010, 19:09
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, bcuz Fg2 is the best of the others vtt! :)

dm-crazy
May 17th, 2010, 19:10
opzz,and try for scenario! ;)

tdewitt274
May 18th, 2010, 04:33
Thats really nice but you must register with the shop to get it free... :(

I understand not wanting to sign up for shop sites. However, Drivethrurpg.com is a very good site with a lot of free stuff. Well worth the look.

Their Customer Service is also very good. I've had issues with orders and they are quick to respond (within reason) and helpful.

ddavison
May 18th, 2010, 04:47
DriveThruRPG and RPGNow are owned by the same people (OneBookShelf) and they have been very good to work with. You will notice a large number of SmiteWorks products for sale there as well. We prefer to sell directly if possible, but the OBS sites are a great outlet for all sorts of digital gaming in my opinion.

ddavison
May 18th, 2010, 05:28
This adventure is now posted to the store. If you add it to your store, you won't be able to check out with a total shopping cart values of $0 because of a limitation with PayPal. I did add a link to the free download in the product description though.