PDA

View Full Version : Looking for premade modules

Bronsonortiz
May 14th, 2010, 17:39
I am wanting to host an enrty level campagin, 3.5/Pathfinder (as 3rd ed. is the only sytem I have any experience at all in. It seems FGII has a DM deficiency, so I thought I might try to run a game. I am currently creating a level 1 module using a premade adventure (Hollows Last Hope). Though I still plan on finishing it and eventually running it, I was wondering if anyone had any entry level premade mudules, custom or otherwise, that they might share, so I could look at how they put them together, or maybe even use them run a campaign Maybe someone has already converted this module for FGII. Looking forward to any help I can get.

Leonal
May 15th, 2010, 03:12
Due to copyright laws it's rather hard to share modules unless they're made from a home-brew campaign.

Your best bet would probably be one of the adventures available in the FG store, or ask here on the forums if you have any problems creating a module.

Izumneth
May 15th, 2010, 03:33
I followed Xorne's videos in the Downloads section of the site for the how-to's to convert the Dungeon magazine adventure to FG2. It seemed sufficient to me.

Zeus
May 15th, 2010, 07:57
If you join the RPGA Yahoo Users group (see here (https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/RPGA_Group/)) you can get access to the RPGA modules for FGII 4E. These are typically short one session adventures but should provide you with a good reference point.