PDA

View Full Version : 2 players looking for 3.5 or 4e game !!!

Adamus
May 13th, 2010, 14:31
There are 2 of us looking for a 3.5 or 4e game. Sunday and Wednesday nights or Thursday afternoons exact times arn't specific we will see how things go once we have a gm and some players. Not picky with campaign or anything we just wanta have some fun and get into a consistent game. Please email [email protected] if you wanta gm it or be a player and help us find a gm. Thanks.

xaotik1
May 14th, 2010, 00:48
Well, if you don't mind modules, there are 3 openings for my Rappan Athuk game on Wednesday afternoons. The calendar page is at: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=492

The game is fairly straightforward, really. Enter dungeon, fight off hordes of various mobs, slay a few demons, fight off a direct assault from the demon lord Orcus. . .all the regular stuff :)

Bronsonortiz
May 15th, 2010, 02:24
I've been looking for a game to join for a while. I don't have alot of experience with FGII I've played a couple games but was unable to continue with them because I lost my internet service. I'm now wanting to get back into D&D via FG (because there are no live players in my geographical local) I am more interested in tactical combat, trap disarming and grave looting than the intricate story lines, though good stories can be fun too. Hopefully I can be your third man.