PDA

View Full Version : Previous Player/DM returning from the Abyss..

EyeBall
May 11th, 2010, 01:11
Hello All...

I must say, the community has expanded considerably in the two years I have been gone. Hope all are well. I am sure many of you dont remember me, and some of you wish you could forget me :D, but I would like to say Hi to all of you.

So, I am back... from outer space... I just wal... oops, sorry for breaking into song, old habits and all. At any rate, I am looking to get my feet wet yet again, with a game of sorts. I am up for just about anything, provided the GM is willing to cut me a bit of slack on the learning bit. Of course, I guess that also depends on the system. For info on systems I know well, see my siggy.

I am an avid gamer, and have been for almost 18 years now (YIKES thats a long time). I can adapt a character to virtually any need, as I usually RP out my characters quirks rather than go some min/max way. If you are looking for someone to join a game already in progress, or need a fill in for a player out of pocket, I am willing to do that as well. All in all, I just really want to do something.

Glad to be back, and cheerio.

TheEYEball