PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Player Looking for Game

Explorer
May 9th, 2010, 04:33
I've been trying to find a game on these boards for two weeks so I figured I'd post. Everyone who has said "Contact me!" or "We need a player!" never returns PMs or emails. At least a no thank you would be appreciated.

I can play Friday, Saturday and Sunday a variety of times, as well as some random weekdays but after ~9pm MST.

Any system is fine, I've played almost everyone FG2 has modules for. I really enjoy getting into my character and playing something the party needs, usually a healer. I'd be most at home in a combat type game with some good roleplayers and a GM that isn't a control freak.

Anyways, please reply or PM me if you need a player and we can talk specifics. Thank you.

GunnarGreybeard
May 9th, 2010, 08:30
I wish I had progressed to the point of being able to start up my game, I would offer you a spot. I will probably be using RoleMaster and the game will be on Wednesday nights (CST). Due to my work schedule (Thu-Mon nights) and homeschooling 2 kids during the day, my available game time is severely restricted.

ronnke
May 9th, 2010, 17:45
We are still accepting players for a GURPS Traveller, Interstellar Wars era game.

See the thred here:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12196

Explorer
May 10th, 2010, 02:58
You don't seem to have a time/day listed, maybe I'm blind.

ronnke
May 10th, 2010, 04:31
Our first game has not begun as characters are being submitted, however our session times will be: Sunday 02:00 GMT.