PDA

View Full Version : Planeshift Campaign In Character Chat

Killian
May 8th, 2010, 14:04
((This is a place for those of us in Kaloth's Planeshift campaign to chat In Character between sessions and develop the party's relationships. If you want to post something OOC such as if you're still building your character or need help on a rule or server problem, just label your post as OOC at the start and go for it.))

Killian
May 8th, 2010, 14:07
((OOC: First opportunity to chat in character is the day before our visit to the tavern. Having just witnessed Ailoran dispatch the shadow creature we have the evening with a central common room, our individual rooms decorated to taste flowing out.))

Killian
May 10th, 2010, 18:29
Asterion's chamber is grey stonework and relatively plain. The coat of arms for his kingdom is displayed on the back wall hanging form the ceiling. A reinforced bed frame to fit his size lies in the corner, and central to the room is a wooden training dummy and a sand-filled punching bag. He spends about an hour of their first evening inspecting their new surroundings and checking through his equipment before enquiring if Zephon needs anything attended to. The answer being negative he decides to relax in the central room. As a few of the others gather to while away the twilight hours he looks around and decides to speak first.

I understand that there's a good chance that we will be working together. My name is Asterion, I am a minotaur of the Darkhoof Clan and I was raised by men. When the Royal Guard of my country agreed to accept me into their ranks I swore to protect all members of the royal family, one of which sits over there he gestures to Zephon. Before anyone gets illusions of fortune with ransom and kidnap, the kingdom and our home is now gone. We've wandered with little purpose until now, I regret that my race has caused us some difficulties being accepted where we go and now you may be subject to that as well, but looking around many of you may understand that.

Sits back So now that's out of the way, does anyone else wish to speak or ask anything?