PDA

View Full Version : One-Shot 4E: Mithral Chef

Gaerlan
May 7th, 2010, 04:55
Armed with knife and ladle, pot and stove, you step onto the stadium floor as a culinary warrior!

You and your party (be it by circumstance or design) have advanced to the semi-final round of the "Mithral Chef" competition, an annual event that attracts droves of skilled chefs the world over toward the town of Hatce to see whose cuisine reigns supreme.

You and your party will hunt and forage against dangerous, disobedient ingredients, sabotage and defend your dishes and win over the hearts of judges.

...Or choke on the bitter taste of defeat.

When: Saturday, May 8th - 20:00 (8:00 PM) EST [GMT -5]

We have three definite players and are now looking for people to fill in the ranks--if it's legal by DDI Character Builder then game on (we'll be using EugeneZ's DDI to Fantasy Grounds Converter (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11239) for speed).

Looking for players of any skill level or familiarity with FG2 for this one-shot. The main thing is that we all have fun. Skype will be used to communicate OOC while IC will be kept in the chat box in FG2.

This is a light campaign with a slightly off-kilter setting, played more for fun than epic battles against enemies of life and all that is good, so keep that in mind when considering a character to play.

There's a chance that the adventure will have to be split across a second session to wrap it up (to be determined when/if it happens) so please keep that in mind when considering to join.

Contact info:

Or! Drop me a PM. I'll be checking my Inbox regularly.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks for reading.