PDA

View Full Version : Installing maps and pics?

computertrucker
May 5th, 2010, 23:23
So if I want to take say a map I have hand drawn or one from an outside module and scan it into my computer.. or a photo or picture from another source. How do I install those items into the campaign creator?

I just bought the GM version of the game and looking to be able to do this??:confused:

Thanks for any feedback in advance.

madman
May 6th, 2010, 02:15
Images are put into the images folder of the campaign you are working on. Application data folder/Campaign/images. you can find the app data folder under the Fantasy Grounds item in the start menu.

I Know .jpg and .png work, not sure about .bmp and others. you can drop images into the folder while fantasy grounds is running, and it will hot load into your campaign. fast and easy.

Good Gaming
Chris

computertrucker
May 6th, 2010, 03:26
just got done watching the video tutorials... they help alot... thanks though..Plan to keep on working at it..

One thing I caught though that i cant seem to figure out.. There is a scene in the 2nd video where xorn said he prepared the text ahead of time and then he just drops it in... I cant seem to figure how he dropped all the text into the story board.

tdewitt274
May 6th, 2010, 03:37
just got done watching the video tutorials... they help alot... thanks though..Plan to keep on working at it..

One thing I caught though that i cant seem to figure out.. There is a scene in the 2nd video where xorn said he prepared the text ahead of time and then he just drops it in... I cant seem to figure how he dropped all the text into the story board.

Just a copy (source) and paste (destination). Ctrl V pastes into FG.